Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

AEW has a great opportunity with Jade. If they focus on her real-life personality (she's likable & inspirational), and do away with the "that bytch" talk, then Jade could possibly be as big of a mainstream babyface brand ambassador as Bianca Belair. If they let Jade be a positive representation of Black women, then she could damn near become AEW's biggest babyface.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
AEW has a great opportunity with Jade. If they focus on her real-life personality (she's likable & inspirational), and do away with the "that bytch" talk, then Jade could possibly be as big of a mainstream babyface brand ambassador as Bianca Belair. If they let Jade be a positive representation of Black women, then she could damn near become AEW's biggest babyface.

Too bad all them lil girls had to watch her get squash by the man and never winning it back

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not a big fan of the "That bytch" element (but that's more to do with me being raised by my pops that you saved "bytch" for women you REALLY don't fukk with), but shyt, they could keep that, tweak the rest of the character, and STILL have a massive hit on their hands. She's got personality, and could really grow into the role of headliner.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Only black champion in 2022 on tv :salute:

Moose-Impact-champion.jpg.optimal.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

No she can't, Because AEW doesn't have near the reach WWE does. It would have be the Fenty brand pushing her in order for her to reach another level.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all know I'm talking smackdown and raw...y'all got to post next and impact that nobody watches too prove a point :mjlol:
Nope, You fukked up so just take the L and move on. You act like AEW is pulling Smackdown numbers.:pachaha:
Too bad all them lil girls had to watch her get squash by the man and never winning it back
And yet she's still more popular than Becky:ohhh: