Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Fact that he reacted like this gives merit to what Swole was saying in the first place. And notice how some of these people they're going over are "enhancement talent" instead of actually trying to build them up against notable competition. They dead ass handed them table scraps.
Black AEW wrestlers have been beating enhancement talent on Dark and Elevation since those shows were created. This isn't anything new or even evidence of Khan pandering because of the Swole controversy.
This is just how the YouTube shows have always been.

And the ask was for black wrestlers to be given prominent spots on the televised shows not the internet ones.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Always believed it was hers, and would never take away from her accomplishment, my fault for my phrasing.

I was referring to the presentation.

Considering how they have presented Jade as an arrogant heel, the way they babyfaced her daughter's reaction, and did so with confusing camera switches...it felt off...might have just been me.
Her daughter has been at ringside for Jade's last two matches in the tournament I think and they always point the kid out.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
shes always been overrated and it doesnt help that shes ugly as fukk and just not marketable looking like a frog with tats and piercings, liv was always the real star and we're seeing that now
I've said it since she first showed up that Ruby has looked off and unimpressive in all of her matches except for maybe one.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
kinda sucks how all this controversy is gonna end up overshadowing Jade’s win :francis:

all things considered it was a pretty monumental win that’ll go down in history

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Aew fans are the worst for going at big swole kid
They need to never talk shyt about any other fanbase again after how disgraceful they’ve acted over this. Call other people Vincels and other goofy shyt while they attack a black woman and her child over play fighting.