Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
shes always been overrated and it doesnt help that shes ugly as fukk and just not marketable looking like a frog with tats and piercings, liv was always the real star and we're seeing that now

Ruby has clear obvious marketability, but she’s just a more than decent wrestler

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I wanted Jade to be TBS champ before the shyt, but man, they blatantly pandered last night.

Nah do not do that, Jade was already the favorite to win the TBS Championship, she wouldn’t have made it that far if she wasn’t going to win it. All the booking and the promos were set up for her to win it, Tony going all Twitter Fingers on Swole had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Ruby has clear obvious marketability, but she’s just a more than decent wrestler

If she is what's she waiting on to show it? She's not marketable anywhere but in the scene crowd or whatever that shyts called

If you're a female and you're not a "looker" you have to be 10x better than the girls that can't wrestle but look good its just the facts. Looks are subjective but the consensus prolly is that she's far from a looker. She's also about a half step below Liv as far as work. So she's got nothing but that she "ran away" from WWE which she didn't have with WWE which is why they let her go bc she had nothing

She seems like cool people away from wrestling and her theme put me onto Rancid so she's solid forever to me but in wrestling terms there's nothing there

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah do not do that, Jade was already to favorite to win the TBS Championship, she wouldn’t have made it that far if she wasn’t going to win it. All the booking and the promos were set up for her to win it, Tony going all Twitter Fingers on Swole had nothing to do with it.
The secondary title was created specifically for her because Tony wants Britt to be the champion forever, or until Charlotte decides to leave the WWE and join AEW:russ:. The pandering was what happened with every black talent outside of Jade last night, and on the upcoming YouTube shows. However I do expect TK to heavily push the image of Jade being a strong black woman heavily now, instead of just being a strong woman.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The secondary title was created specifically for her because Tony wants Britt to be the champion forever, or until Charlotte decides to leave the WWE and join AEW:russ:. The pandering was what happened with every black talent outside of Jade last night, and on the upcoming YouTube shows. However I do expect TK to heavily push the image of Jade being a strong black woman heavily now, instead of just being a strong woman.

and he cant even book her right lmaooo…tbh she stinks tho

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
And notice how some of these people they're going over are "enhancement talent" instead of actually trying to build them up against notable competition. They dead ass handed them table scraps.

You basically just described every episode of Dark and Elevation. Nothing different between those spoilers and what's on youtube every Monday and Tuesday.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

That’s cool and all but for every Jade moment they have Brandi being the only black person in history to put on blackface :huhldup:

And eventually TK gone have to give that World Title belt to Thunder Rosa, Britt can only kiss ass for so long :ufdup:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That’s cool and all but for every Jade moment they have Brandi being the only black person in history to put on blackface :huhldup:

And eventually TK gone have to give that World Title belt to Thunder Rosa, Britt can only kiss ass for so long :ufdup:
She is literally coasting off one moment. It is absolutely amazing and really disgusting what can get you over with the neckbeards if they want you to be over with them.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Looks like whatever "beef" they may have had might be squashed...I think that tweet towards Jade was misconstrued as hate, Swole was a face at the time supporting her other face

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Nah do not do that, Jade was already the favorite to win the TBS Championship, she wouldn’t have made it that far if she wasn’t going to win it. All the booking and the promos were set up for her to win it, Tony going all Twitter Fingers on Swole had nothing to do with it.
Always believed it was hers, and would never take away from her accomplishment, my fault for my phrasing.

I was referring to the presentation.

Considering how they have presented Jade as an arrogant heel, the way they babyfaced her daughter's reaction, and did so with confusing camera switches...it felt off...might have just been me.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
shes always been overrated and it doesnt help that shes ugly as fukk and just not marketable looking like a frog with tats and piercings, liv was always the real star and we're seeing that now
bytch looks just like this

beaky-buzzard-looneytunes.gif