Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Daps
Yall hitted on Swole when she was wrestling though:mjlol:
TK dumbass shouldn't have said that shyt but TSC acting holier than thou got me:dead:

Not the point. What TK did was the same as whenever a black person gets shot by the police, the news reports he or she had THC in their system or a previous record i.e. in order to voice a legit opinion, you have to be the perfect negro. We all know Swole was a personality type worker and not the best wrestler. That doesn't take away from her points. Debate the content, not the person, or else you come off petty and it shows how you really feel.

White people on a whole in America (model minorities included) care nothing about diversity. If you can't even learn about race in school, how the hell you think a Trump donating owner of a company is going to care about nuances on diversity in his company. With a clapback instead of an understanding and listening.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Of course a latina would take the opposite side, black people no matter what field have no allies.

And Swole was defending her when people were bullying her too. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time. I hope Jade is taking notes and seeing which of her co-workers are looking funny in the light.

Daps
Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.png