Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Just to add from R”ddit:

Tony Khan on Big Swole in March: “She's a great wrestler, she’s got a great personality. I think, in the ring, she's gotten better and she can continue to get better. She had risen up. She had a great record in 2020, and reached the top contender at one point she got a title shot, she didn't beat Shida, but she had a great match and she's had a lot of great matches. I really like Swole.”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s kinda funny how everyone is getting in a uproar over positions in play fighting. Like really? This shyt is carny entertainment. :dead:

Meanwhile, you have black athletes in legit sports getting shine. But let people go apeshyt for scripted sports show. :deadmanny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Not Jade too.....

Breh....

14bR.gif

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Just say we’re looking to do better and something nice about Swole and her future and dip.

This would’ve flew over in no time on a PR level :snoop:

You know TK fukked up so bad when the cacs on reddit are calling him out on this.:francis:

Gotta wonder how black talent in AEW feel about this. Will the others get the same treatment if they voice their opinions?:ld:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
I don't think Ricky Starks is healthy. He hasn't really wrestled outside of that battle royal in months. I don't think Hobbs is ready for the TNT title either, but he should be getting TV time like Wardlow is getting right now. His booking has been pretty bad, especially since Punk specifically asked to work him & then they didn't build anything immediate off of that match.

The fact of the matter is, AEW doesn't really have game changing black talent right now. The same people complaining about Scorpio Sky, Jay Lethal, Lio Rush, etc are the same ones who go and clown on these guys promos and matches. I think AEW is going to sign Shane Strickland once his 90 days are over. That guy is a can't miss star. If they drop the ball with him, then you know there's some bullshyt happening.

I wonder if Ricky is still having issues from the injury he got in the Hangman match this year.

He's healthy, the neck is not an issue right now.

As for this Tony shyt.... :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: