Switching pre-orders from PS4 to Xbox one!? Hmm Interesting!

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what's the purpose of this thread? Am I supposed to base my decisions on someone else's actions. A few people don't like bytches twerking, so I'm not supposed to like it as well? What's the pre order numbers looking like thoughhh!!!
xbots are so shook their pulling forum post from johnny donuts about switching to a xb1

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX is gonna own this gen.
256zj9t.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I haven't really entered the Foray of Fanboy Warfare but honestly though... the most important thing for Next Gen, in my opinion, is the online game experience...

We know both systems will have fun games but really though...

That XBox One controller and all online games having Dedicated Servers Ethers anything else being talked about.

If it really is true that X1 will have dedicated servers as I read you guys post about..then how can PS4 even compete in terms of entertainment level if they are still fukking with P2P for the most part?

Anybody have answers? If not, then X1 is a day 1 cop and really my only system cop Next Gen.
Yes, dedicated servers, also unlimited storage space in the cloud so even tho it comes with a harddrive of 500gb, you have UNLIMITED more space via online storage. And since you can even run games from the online storage if you buy the online version? Its not talked about enough :manny:
DVR for cable coming next year as well...
Nobody knows who the fukk that is, which is something you two have in common
Just like they were enlightened on the true superiority of Windows Phone, right? :umad:
I love my windows phone, it is supoerior to all other phones in terms of what it can do, what it brings to the table.
Even Liquids bytchass will admit to that. I can keep tabs on my friends/family w/out ever going to facebook.
It does a lot of things. And the 1020 having a 41mp camera? But hey, at least you have subway surfer!!!
So what's the purpose of this thread? Am I supposed to base my decisions on someone else's actions. A few people don't like bytches twerking, so I'm not supposed to like it as well? What's the pre order numbers looking like thoughhh!!!
Well after one week the PS4 was doing better in preorders. Then xbox changed there DRM policies and xbox then was the more popular pre-ordered machine.
THEN sony stopped taking preorders while xbox still did for another 2 weeks
So right now, since sony hasn't shown any games, no info on PSN/etc. Xbox should be clearly leading
And it'll launch first, and there will be more xbox's available in the territories it launches in. Any other questions you wanna have answered?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well after one week the PS4 was doing better in preorders. Then xbox changed there DRM policies and xbox then was the more popular pre-ordered machine.
THEN sony stopped taking preorders while xbox still did for another 2 weeks
So right now, since sony hasn't shown any games, no info on PSN/etc. Xbox should be clearly leading
And it'll launch first, and there will be more xbox's available in the territories it launches in. Any other questions you wanna have answered?
Yeah, has the Xbox One passed a milli in preorders yet?