Switching pre-orders from PS4 to Xbox one!? Hmm Interesting!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I debated if I was going to make a thread on this or not. But on the various spots I read people are canceling their PS4 pre-orders and some have switch over to X1. The Sony stans won't tell you but Gamescom was such a huge disappointment that some people are starting to question their loyalties. As I said interesting turn of events.

http://sanmonocobra.blogspot.com/

http://www.digitalwhip.com/why-we-switched-our-preorders-to-the-xbox-one/

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/i-made-the-switch-to-xbox-one.453296513/

Etc.

It has begun....:blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
LOL @ the mini Courtdogs Xbots really wanting people to address these two blogs filled with anecdotal evidence.
So blogs are now non reputable? I've seen numerous PS fanboy driven threads based on nothing more than a random "dev" posting on a shytty forum that you clowns paraded around as "facts.". So don't act as if now all of a sudden forums posts and blogs are somehow unworthy of your consideration.

Just know that once the masses are enlightened on the true superiority of the Xbox 1, the console wars will be over before they even start.

:laff:

The real question is should I flip these Day one reserves or not....:smh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I haven't really entered the Foray of Fanboy Warfare but honestly though... the most important thing for Next Gen, in my opinion, is the online game experience...

We know both systems will have fun games but really though...

That XBox One controller and all online games having Dedicated Servers Ethers anything else being talked about.

If it really is true that X1 will have dedicated servers as I read you guys post about..then how can PS4 even compete in terms of entertainment level if they are still fukking with P2P for the most part?

Anybody have answers? If not, then X1 is a day 1 cop and really my only system cop Next Gen.

What's sad is deep down sony stans know this is a gigantic L on their end, but ignore or downplay it as a coping mechanism. It's to the point I question if these nikkas are even gamers like that. :smh:

Online/Multiplayer = bread and butter for replayability and Xbox One is set to be head and shoulders above the competition.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the purpose of this thread? Am I supposed to base my decisions on someone else's actions. A few people don't like bytches twerking, so I'm not supposed to like it as well? What's the pre order numbers looking like thoughhh!!!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This is the information thread not entertainment thread. Sorry to disappoint. I notice nobody touched on the topic.
What is the thread topic? That some people have switched from one console to another? You remind me of nikkas in the booth that assume an artist is "buzzing" because they hear that artist's music coming out of some whips in their neighborhood. A couple of threads or blog posts is supposed to represent or infer what, exactly? That's some convincing empirical data right chea:mjpls: