Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Daps
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I would other wise agree with you with most Android phones. But if he convinced you to get an iPhone over the note 8, you got misdirected.

I say this as someone who went from the iPhone to the note 8. This is the best phone out right now.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Both have their pros and cons. It depends on the person and what you are using it for
Yes definitely. FaceTime is clear as fukk and has no equal. iMessage is still the best default messaging app because sending pics and vids on default Android SMS is triddash. I use my iPad Pro for that stuff though.

The new iPad is so cheap that everyone who has Android but still likes Apple features should get one as a compromise. What is it like..$300 now?

Double J

Banned
Daps
:beli:

You can do practically anything on Android you can do on an iPhone and vice versa. In real life usage, they're both just as fast and as smooth. The difference is negligible at this point. All comes down to personal preference at this point.

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Yes definitely. FaceTime is clear as fukk and has no equal. iMessage is still the best default messaging app because sending pics and vids on default Android SMS is triddash. I use my iPad Pro for that stuff though.

The new iPad is so cheap that everyone who is Android but still likes Apple features should get one as a compromise.

What's so good about the new IPAD ??