the game employs a lot of great open world mechanics

but there is a lot I find frustrating as well

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one asked for this shyt. They already have the switch lite. If people wanted to be portable they would just use that. Fix your fukking Joy Con issue, how about that? I can't remember the last time I took my switch anywhere with me. Lol at 4K video who gives a frenchman's fukk :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No one asked for this shyt. They already have the switch lite. If people wanted to be portable they would just use that. Fix your fukking Joy Con issue, how about that? I can't remember the last time I took my switch anywhere with me. Lol at 4K video who gives a frenchman's fukk :heh:

Im pretty sure a lot of people asked for this though. :jbhmm:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im pretty sure a lot of people asked for this though. :jbhmm:

imo the 3 biggest complaints of the OG switch in no particular order was lack of power, joycon issues and the switch being uncomfortable in handheld mode...the pro controller and switch lite kinda address the last 2 issues and the switch pro will attempt to address the first

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Day 1 for me.

I feel like the “Switch Pro” exclusives will come from 3rd party devs. Games that couldn’t run on the base switch. But there is no way in hell they wouldn’t make BOTW 2 or MP4 compatible with the current switch.

This would explain why the switch has had a pretty big drought for the past year. Might as well make sure it can run on better hardware.