you love the set or not?

artworks-fBvQUKQfO8Kervzy-PnlM0g-t500x500.jpg

Same thing that make you laugh make you cry

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've 100% this game at least once every couple years. The storyline is ridiculous but that first funeral and then driving thru the riots are some of the best bookends in gaming. You gang war twice in that shyt. So fukking fire.

Sweet was not a hater but he was naive enough to be looked at like that. How the fukk you see Ryder and Smoke do that dirt every day and not get it? He was super traumatized by his mom's.

And he might have been a straight up hater cuz he big dogged Kendl all the time despite Cesar being the only dude that actually had connections with no drama. I could go on cuz it's legit my favorite shyt.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That one mission in San Fierro with the Helicopter is legit impossible for me on the Definitive Edition atleast on PC, passed it with ease on mobile and regular versions though.​

The one where Zero needs you to go bomb the mailing service?
The trick is to always go for the farthest van first.
I think it was always south or something.
It's a bit of luck and chance, but provided you can swoop down and bomb it cleanly, you'll have enough fuel to blow the others up seeing as to how they are more closer to the base/each other, than that ONE lone one.
Took me a minute until I found that strategy, but after I committed to it, I've barely ever had to re-do the mission when I'm replaying the series.​

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps

The one where Zero needs you to go bomb the mailing service?
The trick is to always go for the farthest van first.
I think it was always south or something.
It's a bit of luck and chance, but provided you can swoop down and bomb it cleanly, you'll have enough fuel to blow the others up seeing as to how they are more closer to the base/each other, than that ONE lone one.
Took me a minute until I found that strategy, but after I committed to it, I've barely ever had to re-do the mission when I'm replaying the series.​
No, this one :scust:

I ended up just getting a 100% save after that mission because when the DE first came out the difficulty was amped up x1000 and the heli was way faster than on PC/PS2.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Wasn't his fault. He had everybody working against him behind the scenes. Tenpenny wanted him dead so that he could control the gang and use it to flood the street with drugs. Smoke was a snake trying to get him to turn to drugs and even tried to get him killed. Ryder was a basehead who got convinced by Smoke after one conversation. Big Bear was a crackhead, B Dup turned on the hood. It's a miracle Sweet didn't get killed before CJ got back. I don't know how that's possible. All Tenpenny had to do was set him up personally instead of Smoke's dumb driveby. Hell, considering how weak GSF was at that point, if there was a real bounty on his head anybody should have been able to kill him when he left the hood for whatever.​

Ryder ain't got convinced by shyt and the fakkit cacs at Rockstar couldn't cobble together a believable narrative as to why Ryder just up and turned on the grove after being a RABBID fukkING BALLAS HATER/KILLER for a solid portion of the game.
Now I haven't played the Defective Edition Cockst*r put out a year or so ago, so I'm not sure if they looked to clean up any of the loose ends, but there's a reason shyt don't add up after you really look at what happened with greater scrutiny AFTER finding out MC Eiht got into a dispute and told them cats to fukk off nearing the half point mark of the game.
Like really think on it.

How Ryder went from THAT and nearly blasting Big Smoke (pause) in the car for gorging himself and not shooting at the ballas.

Notice how Carl NEVER mentions Ryder, but only Big Smoke? Ain't by coincidence, is it?
Same could be said, if memory serves, when Ceaser tells CJ that Smoke is pushing and moved over to Ballas territory when they was out in exile in San Fierro in the car shop.

full

For whatever stupid ass reason, them b*stards decided to throw his character out the window and have him partnered up with Smoke for no discernable reason. That's why he wasn't mentioned in the expose dialogue earlier and they just copy and pasted his character in a mission or two afterwards, the most notable being the pier mission where you finally kill him, while he has NO NEW UNIQUE DIALOGUE, just slowed down re-used lines from the Heist missions him and Carl used to do.
Ryder was the homey and Rockstar did him dirty the same way they did Johnny Klebbitz for reasons alot of folk never liked when they released GTA 5 with that borderline horrible story.

Address_Unknown

Daps

I ended up just getting a 100% save after that mission because when the DE first came out the difficulty was amped up x1000 and the heli was way faster than on PC/PS2.​

Oh yeah...that mission was on some bullshyt.
It's been a minute and I forgot about it.
I need to pirate the Defective version and see what's up.
Hopefully someone on PC patched in the missing/muted songs and what's not.
fukk I look playing Vice City with No Billie Jean?​

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka those Vegas flying missions had me stressed out for years :damn:
So, I've gone all gold on all the vehicle schools. You have to time your button press to the text on screen. It's fickle, still. But it's a test.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Oh yeah...that mission was on some bullshyt.
It's been a minute and I forgot about it.
I need to pirate the Defective version and see what's up.
Hopefully someone on PC patched in the missing/muted songs and what's not.
fukk I look playing Vice City with No Billie Jean?​
If you have the songs, just patch in yourself. It's not perfect. Just put the shortcut links in your user music folder and play the user track player.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

I ended up just getting a 100% save after that mission because when the DE first came out the difficulty was amped up x1000 and the heli was way faster than on PC/PS2.

I'd always grab a heat seeking rocket launcher from the airport and blast him with that before he got away. Never fails :yes:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Sweets was just sitting on his ass
CJ had to deal with those old ass blowers but he got the hood tooled up
Making connections
Starting businesses
Putting Kendall in charge of a business
Wtf was sweets job exactly?
He ain’t do shyt but rob people for chump change
If you ask me he the real reason why the Grove was fukked up

Mane I read this shii in Ryder voice