‘Swamp Thing’ Series Produced by James Wan in the Works at DC Universe (Cancelled)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What a waste of money and time, WB has been worse for DC than Fox was for marvel. These big companies know how to grow a business but they don’t seem to know how to run one. Or maybe they just so old and out of touch with what the under 50 year old audience wants.

This is why it isn’t a good idea for everyone to launch their own network, these guys thought making their own Netflix was going to be easy.

You can’t tell me this didn’t kill any chance this service had of being successful

I’m glad I ain’t pay for this

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If DC sucks so bad why not Warner Bros divest itself from the partnership and let DC comics and their properties find a new home????:beli: I mean to the execs it's trash, right?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Warner Bros just does'nt like making money. That's all there is to it.

Marvel already gave you the blueprint. What more do you want??

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If DC sucks so bad why not Warner Bros divest itself from the partnership and let DC comics and their properties find a new home????:beli: I mean to the execs it's trash, right?
Warner Bros just does'nt like making money. That's all there is to it.

Marvel already gave you the blueprint. What more do you want??
Warner right now is a company with too many cooks in the kitchen. Right now it doesn't matter what anyone in that company wants because there's someone else probably going around trying to veto it. shyt is a clusterfukk.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Warner right now is a company with too many cooks in the kitchen. Right now it doesn't matter what anyone in that company wants because there's someone else probably going around trying to veto it. shyt is a clusterfukk.
Warner is the current Lakers

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Who the fukk is in charge at Warner Bros now, shyt is making no sense!!!:mindblown:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This shyt was wack???
:what:

I aint watch it yet.
Got my thumb drive with me, might watch in the car in a few.

Gotta get some bogeys.
:beli:

And a Snapple.
:wtb:
Nah, the show is actually pretty dope so far. Hopefully ATT/Warner get their shyt together going forward