‘Swamp Thing’ Series Produced by James Wan in the Works at DC Universe (Cancelled)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DC universe streaming service was doing so well, the concept is sound...:why: Why the fukk would warner bros cripple a prized horse before it even got out the gate???:snoop:
Man what the fukk!!

Doom Patrol, Titans are fukkin dope!!

YJ Season 3!!!

First ep of Swamp Thing was good!!!!

fukk man. :why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man what the fukk!!

Doom Patrol, Titans are fukkin dope!!

YJ Season 3!!!

First ep of Swamp Thing was good!!!!

fukk man. :why:

THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING... EACH NEW SERIES THEY HAD WAS PURE FIRE....:mindblown: then the execs turn around and cancel it???

fukk that if I was DC mgmt I'd look into gettin AWAY from warner bros and doing our own thing because the partnership fukking sucks right now...the execs got too much power and oversight and meddle too much in the dc projects...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING... EACH NEW SERIES THEY HAD WAS PURE FIRE....:mindblown: then the execs turn around and cancel it???

fukk that if I was DC mgmt I'd look into gettin AWAY from warner bros and doing our own thing because the partnership fukking sucks right now...the execs got too much power and oversight and meddle too much in the dc projects...

How though?:ohhh:

Side note not trynna be funny or be on some “I told you so”

But I been saying cats been questioning and worried about the wrong ones.

All this time :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How though?:ohhh:

Side note not trynna be funny or be on some “I told you so”

But I been saying cats been questioning and worried about the wrong ones.

All this time :wow:

There must be some sort of clause that the DC figureheads signed before they sold off their shares of DC comics to warner bros...:snoop: Look at Marvel they built there own and sold their most important properties to outside movie studios before they launched the avengers... DC should have never been absorbed into warner without an escape hatch or them having final say so on their properties and characters... Someone should have overseen this bullshyt...:birdman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There must be some sort of clause that the DC figureheads signed before they sold off their shares of DC comics to warner bros...:snoop: Look at Marvel they built there own and sold their most important properties to outside movie studios before they launched the avengers... DC should have never been absorbed into warner without an escape hatch or them having final say so on their properties and characters... Someone should have overseen this bullshyt...:birdman:

Na breh....... I think it’s a wrap.

Mouse boss>Bunny Boss...... and sadly Bunny no longer a boss:wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
DC Universe is being thrown into the bushes because WarnerMedia (new venture coming from the acquisition of AT&T and Time Warner) wants all Warner media stuff under a new streaming service. It's still possible they keep DC Universe around and make it a part of the new streaming service (like a specific alley for all DC media) but from what I read the idea is really to get rid of it completely.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Dc is just trash period warner bros to not hype for joker at all

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DC Universe is being thrown into the bushes because WarnerMedia (new venture coming from the acquisition of AT&T and Time Warner) wants all Warner media stuff under a new streaming service. It's still possible they keep DC Universe around and make it a part of the new streaming service (like a specific alley for all DC media) but from what I read the idea is really to get rid of it completely.

That's fine and all but just say so