"Swagnificent quoted your post..." - worst notification of all

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Ignore button
I don't generally use it, most of these horrible posters I can just neg and keep it moving. But there are a handful of dudes that absolutely cause me to be disgusted just at the sight of their name,and the ignore function has made them cease to exist
Ignoring on here is GREAT. Got rid of so much trash.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Can yall nikkaz actually accomplish something before proclaiming yall "back"? For the record, i believe UT is in for resurgence but let's allow it to HAPPEN.

When we win the East, then yall will say "why yall aint win the SEC championship game?" Butch told yall it was Brick by Brick. We getting there dog. Believe it...

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
When we win the East, then yall will say "why yall aint win the SEC championship game?" Butch told yall it was Brick by Brick. We getting there dog. Believe it...

Breh UT ain't winning shyt. Y'all been saying y'all back for the past 3 years...don't let Butch keep hyping y'all up only for y'all feelings to be hurt again & again. :mjcry:

BTW, Go Dawgs :umad:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Breh UT ain't winning shyt. Y'all been saying y'all back for the past 3 years...don't let Butch keep hyping y'all up only for y'all feelings to be hurt again & again. :mjcry:

BTW, Go Dawgs :umad:

Y'all barely beat us the past two years when we were still dealing with Dooley's rejects. Y'all gon learn this year when we run over yall @ Neyland.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Y'all barely beat us the past two years when we were still dealing with Dooley's rejects. Y'all gon learn this year when we run over yall @ Neyland.

Excuses, excuses. Y'all nikkaz ain't even Mizzou level no more, I'm disgusted to call y'all a rival :scust:

BTW, @We Ready you a hoe to dap that post boy :pacspit: