"Swagnificent quoted your post..." - worst notification of all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude loves to bring up recruits to compare conferences :heh:

recruiting correlates more closesly to wins than any other measure. as a bama fan you should know this. you've dominated recruiting the last 7 years. and as a result, ya'll have dominated on the field.

I expect sorry ass big 10 fans to downplay recruiting. not a nikka who rolls with the tide.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he will. TN has 6 NFL WRs and one was a 4 star qb already starting..which is somehow a positive

a 4 star QB that Alabama and Ohio State were recruiting as a DB. the recruiting services said that if he was open to playing safety, he would've been considered a 5 star prospect. but he wanted to play QB and Tennessee was one of the few schools willing to let him try to play QB. he lost the spring battle to another freshmen for backup QB. rather than redshirting, he said he wanted to get on the field and we put him at WR.

since he made the switch, he's DOMINATED fall camp.

remember the name......Jauan Jennings. he'll be a superstar in the SEC as soon as this season.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
anytime Im dapped by courtdog I do a double take at my post to make sure I didnt post something retarded by mistake
Not sure why he made you retarded, but god doesn't make mistakes :ufdup:
Breh....100% accurate. Him, uneducatedbrothafromthebushes, ethnic vagina finder....I will really go back and reread what I posted
You should do that everytime you make a thread bruh :yeshrug:Lets keep it 100 for 1 time in your life. Look at this thread, it seems like you have created another gossip thread. You stay making male gossip threads :wrist: Ol' Wendy Williams of the Coliseum ass nikka :scust:
If its not this its some "Hey guys, lets rank who's more dreamer in the coli" like bruh, all you do is act like you the leader of a transvestitute clique
You only are capable of feeling the way you do because you rarely LOG OFF

Now if I just got roasted like that, I'd hate me too :umad:
Ignore button
I don't generally use it, most of these horrible posters I can just neg and keep it moving. But there are a handful of dudes that absolutely cause me to be disgusted just at the sight of their name,and the ignore function has made them cease to exist
See, very simple solution to any poster who gets on your nerves. Now imagine if ignoring wasn't good enough because everyone else would still peep what you wrote? I heard that nikka Courtdog had too much power :manny: nikkaz was furious about it. I wonder how that spot is doing now :mjlol:

#HTTR :spin:

Noah

All Star
Daps
"Sccit quoted your post in..."

tumblr_lr0hwnYiWs1qlyxsm.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Lol if nikkas you don't fukk with start dapping you then something wrong but quotes should be ignored if it's a troll.