"Swagnificent quoted your post..." - worst notification of all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can yall nikkaz actually accomplish something before proclaiming yall "back"? For the record, i believe UT is in for resurgence but let's allow it to HAPPEN.

but that wouldn't be fun. its alot more fun to talk shyt because we've done nothing. that way i can up all the posts shyttin on tennessee in a few months and clown those nikkas.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
but that wouldn't be fun. its alot more fun to talk shyt because we've done nothing. that way i can up all the posts shyttin on tennessee in a few months and clown those nikkas.

haha I feel you. I just can't do it. I always gotta keep a level head when it comes to my teams, especially after the clown show i've dealt with over the last 4 years. Truthfully, y'all need that OU win more than the UF win. I'd prefer y'all to come into Gainesville undefeated rather than foaming to turn the season around after an early season loss.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
you stay heavy on my nuts, go ask mod to c/s your statement if you believe it :sas2:

now go back to watching some women's wrasslin

So they can get catty and bring up stuff that happened several months ago while not giving a direct answer? I'll pass.:heh:

And what's wrong with women's wrestling? :wtb: