Suspended without pay by HR for "homophobic like comments"

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You can't even have side convos with coworkers now
It probably wasnt even the people he was talking to.

The batty boy was hidding like
l.jpg

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dingbat. Just get back to work and stop acting like a victim. Contact a news agency for what? You weren't right, you let some shyt slip at work casually that shouldnt have. Take the L and move on
How am I wrong? They didn't even have valid proof. Why is her word taken over mine? Because I'm black. Not only is that improper investigation, it's also racism. Shut up white boy.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How am I wrong? They didn't even have valid proof. Why is her word taken over mine? Because I'm black. Not only is that improper investigation, it's also racism. Shut up white boy.
Smh don't play a lawyer now. You said those words and now you wanna act innocent and make it an even bigger circus to save face... Go ahead breh. You already had 1 when keeping it real goes wrong episode.

Please don't sell wolf tickets on racism brother you are not a victim and you know it. Crying racism over this is spitting in the faces of those who actually have just causes.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Breh, they have no proof. It's her word against yours. Did they give you anything in writing explaining the situation and the grounds for which they determined why you were suspended?

Walk your ass into the office tomorrow like nothing happened, and if management gives you problems, tell them to direct any further contact with your lawyer.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, they have no proof. It's her word against yours. Did they give you anything in writing explaining the situation and the grounds for which they determined why you were suspended?

Walk your ass into the office tomorrow like nothing happened, and if management gives you problems, tell them to direct any further contact with your lawyer.
I got an email from HR and they asked me to sign it and bring it in tomorrow. Im contacting my lawyer.