Suspected coli poster fd signifier back with another movie. This time about the gender wars.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

00:00 Intro
03:55 What are the "Gender Wars"
12:23 Part 1 - A star is born
- 12:26 Derrick Jaxn's origins
- 16:49 The first red flag
- 18:17 Controversial hot take (but i'm right!)
21:07 Part 2 - Expectations at War
- 22:59 Gender is a scam
- 28:26 Gender has ALWAYS been a scam
- 35:50 Why did WE ever fall for this scam?
- 44:29 The scam hits different for black men than black women
45:59 Part 3 - Don't be the mule
- 47:04 Why were black women Derrick Jaxn's targets?
- 51:07 Steve Harvey Vs bell hooks
- 56:42 Black women get a raw deal
- 1:10:00 Derrick Jaxn's offer
1:14:02 Part 4: Signs he might be a narcissist
- 1:14:25 Derrick's REAL business model
- 1:18:32 An unexpected guest star reveals everything
- 1:23:28 And then the Church got involved...
- 1:26:29 And then it gets worse
- 1:29:37 The Aftermath?
1:35:21 Part 5 - The real villain of the story
- 1:36:04 The truth about how all this works
- 1:43:19 Final thoughts

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Keep in mind that the vast majority of his audience are white liberal men, black feminists, and "new blacks".
Black women were the ones who suffered the most from Jax's grift. They defended him, shyt even his girl was on camera trying to defend him :mjlol:

Some are still in denial so they're not going to like him exposing their golden boy.

I'm halfway through and he has some interesting points about how whites feel threatened by black people fitting into the gender standards they created for themselves.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I like some of his content but yes this is true
His content are never wrong. he's good at what he does and is very logical. He's biased though. Notice how he did not once mention divestors despite the fact that it's an even bigger population than the Derrick Jaxon desciples. Actually he has said himself that he doesnt want to talk about divestors :russ: . I also think it's interesting how he hasnt done a video essay on the connection between TERFS and the alt right (this uncludes divestors who are TERFS as this is very common):

Keep in mind that divestors are a big part of the alt right moveemnt on twitter.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Those are freckles :dead: , its a common trend among new blacks even on twitter
why he got freckles? He a dude. Why he blushing in his avvy? That's some hella sus shyt. What he blushing at? Freckles on a woman I can see as that's cute, but a man?

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Keep in mind that the vast majority of his audience are white liberal men, black feminists, and "new blacks".
He's already posted his analytics. His viewership is mostly males who identify as straight and are seemingly straight. He gets the most engagement on the vids about straight Black men from......seemingly straight Black men.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
His content are never wrong. he's good at what he does and is very logical. He's biased though. Notice how he did not once mention divestors despite the fact that it's an even bigger population than the Derrick Jaxon desciples. Actually he has said himself that he doesnt want to talk about divestors :russ: . I also think it's interesting how he hasnt done a video essay on the connection between TERFS and the alt right (this uncludes divestors who are TERFS as this is very common):

Keep in mind that divestors are a big part of the alt right moveemnt on twitter.

It's why I find it hard to take him seriously. Only smoke for black men.

I'm tired of that fukk shyt