Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:what: watching this now....no way this dude was this much of a beast without it becoming public knowledge before the movie.

This dude was a straight up animal...he was whoopin ass in the bedroom, in the studio, at concerts.... lol :mjlol:....and I'm not saying it's funny...but it seems way overdone. I mean this nikka makes Ike Turner look like a choir boy

I've known of Dre since he came out and I've never heard about him whippin ass like that

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Those ass beatings should come with a laugh track they were so over the top. It really felt like slapstick. It's not really funny because I believe the gist of it but the way it was portrayed had me:mjlol:the whole time. Sometimes less is more.

The way Suge was talking to Pac though:bryan:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Finally seen this shyt .....gotta say It's fukk Dre....especially since that nikka was tryin to sue....and Suge said he want to be white. I feel u Pac, fukk dat nikka :pacspit:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yea the PAC and Suge dialogue got me a lil bit:patrice:

Shyt seem suspect as fukk:francis:(media stay tryin to play my nikka)

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Just watched it. Dre was already known to hit females but to see the shyt in a movie put a whole new angle and light on it.

Suge Knight fukked her just to get at Dre. A damn shame she fell for that one.

Hoes will be hoe though.

That end part when she "Telling Suge off" in the studio had LIFETIME written all over it.

This movie just put a huge dent in Dre status.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:what: watching this now....no way this dude was this much of a beast without it becoming public knowledge before the movie.

This dude was a straight up animal...he was whoopin ass in the bedroom, in the studio, at concerts.... lol :mjlol:....and I'm not saying it's funny...but it seems way overdone. I mean this nikka makes Ike Turner look like a choir boy

I've known of Dre since he came out and I've never heard about him whippin ass like that

If you've known of Dre since he came out then you've at least heard of him beating Dee Barnes' ass:comeon:

Last edited:

DanniC

Pro
Daps
The truth lies in the middle somewhere. I believe she got slapped around though unfortunately. This movie won't hurt Dre though. His money is long and his contracts are signed.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it. Dre was already known to hit females but to see the shyt in a movie put a whole new angle and light on it.

Suge Knight fukked her just to get at Dre. A damn shame she fell for that one.

Hoes will be hoe though.

That end part when she "Telling Suge off" in the studio had LIFETIME written all over it.

This movie just put a huge dent in Dre status.

these movies got everybody tellin Suge off at the end:mjlol: