Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Game was a microcosm of everything that went wrong last season.
O-Line still garbage, by time Eli got to the last step of his drop he already had nikkas in his face. The only play that seemed to work were the roll out throws to Randle.
Penalties :snoop:
Our corners getting beat by fukking TEs :what:
Then the injuries. Cruz :to: DRC, do we even know how long he's gonna be out?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could give a fukk less about the L at this point. Games over, on to the next one. Losing Cruz, DRC, and our O-line playing like complete garbage bother me more than anything. shyt, I'd take the L just fine if Cruz don't go down for the season. Who knows though, he been dropping passes all season. You could tell from the replay he couldn't hold on to the ball and immediately reached for his knee though. :wow: shyt looked like he was crying cuz he KNEW shyt was over. What a cluster fukk of a play.

It's not like we don't still have weapons...But they're gonna have to get acclimated and quick. Cowboys EASILY got the butter-soft easiest schedule left and are functioning well across the board. Jennings injury exposed our run game, though we were high on Williams for his ability to truck nikkas. DRC injury hurt our secondary, and Cruz injury vastly affects our WR corps. We've got the personnel to make up for it...ODB, Parker, Randle, Donnell and the 6'6 Corey Washington Jr. But their collective lack of experience could do us in. Hopefully this sparks something positive, and it's not season-ending...unless the O-line continues to regress. Line was unspeakably trash last night.
The line was the biggest worry imo . Pugh looked garbage and the center wow

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday's game had zero touchdowns. Zero field goals. And zero field goal attempts. That means they weren't able to move the ball close enough for a field goal attempt. That's like embarrassing. :snoop:
Did you watch the game ? We had a td on the play Cruz ripped his patella tendon

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
They did what they were supposed to do though. Gotta respect it. They got to Eli from jump, just when you thought the line was functioning properly, they came and did what they said they would do. No choice but to respect it. I didn't see the line going back to being so shytty, Eli would perform on 2013 levels when he didn't have a run game to piggyback off of, but the moment I saw Williams first 2 or 3 rushes, (hard runner, lacks the vision of Jennings though), and the playcalling (running on long downs, running to protect Eli b/c the O-line wasn't performing well...which is a catch 22), the D could smell blood and they didn't let up.

I'm not gonna come in here with a bunch of what ifs, but it's fukkED UP Cruz went out like he did. After Donnell makes an amazing TD catch which could've put us back in the game, only to be called back by a flag. Oh yeah, and the flags...:snoop: This team ALL AROUND looked 2013 levels of inefficient. As said earlier, I don't think the Cruz injury hurts AS much as it could, so long as Washington, ODB, and Parker step up...but who knows if Jennings gets back to form...and if we continue to be mediocre/below average at rushing, giving teams all day to cover our receivers and a shyt ass O-line to run through and intimidate Eli...things aren't looking good.

We already know the Cowboys have the easiest cakewalk schedule, which was all the more reason for us to NEED to go up at least 2 wins in the division. It's not panic time, but it definitely is put up or shut up time. Mark my words, if we don't win in Dallas next week, someway, somehow, we're THROUGH. We've accomplished way more and faced WAY bigger challenges and come out on top...on top of the fact that we always seem to play better when we're not EXPECTED to win...so regardless of Jennings, DRC, Cruz being out...I expect nothing short of a W. Give a fukk who disagrees or thinks I'm talking outta my ass. Anything can happen on any given Sunday. We need to stop the bleeding, stop feeding into the mind games and pitfalls of shyt that takes place during the course of every season, and perform like fukking MEN.

:scust:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Yesterday's game had zero touchdowns. Zero field goals. And zero field goal attempts. That means they weren't able to move the ball close enough for a field goal attempt. That's like embarrassing. :snoop:

Yeah they did have a shot at three points but remember Tom Coughlin went for a touchdown when it was fourth and goal

and then

nfl.jpg

:to:

In Hindsight worst decision that Coughlin made. Everything really went wrong for you guys last night.

Rooting for you guys to beat the Cowboys next week tho.

Last edited:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andre Williams has zero hit the hole explosion it is almost laughable when he tries to hit the hole shyt closes on him tighter than trying to anal a heterosexual male with no lube no homo

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just looked at the schedule the next win can very well not be till week 13. The oline got exposed something serious. I've said it for awhile now but I can't get over the fact sites rank Pugh so highly I'm always noticing the short arm bytch turn styled. Can't wait until perry fewell gets fired this defense has been holding on by a thread for a couple of years now. Foles had all day to throw they got anilihated in the trenches it's got me seriously concerned.

Who knows maybe they go out there and beat the cowboys but I see it more likely this game against the eagles was the beginning of a serious slide.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The lowered our expectations are, is when we Snoop Dogg the building:sas1:

...and Cruz, I'll put on Celia and :stylin: in your absence:salute:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
We have to believe in Reuben Randle :lupe: that's a scary sight