Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Obj does two back to back practice Tom letting him play. Ive been wanting him on our team for the longest, I want y'all to see his talent its so beautiful :to: Randal Cobb/Antonio Brown hybrid. This offense is perfect for him

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Obj does two back to back practice Tom letting him play. Ive been wanting him on our team for the longest, I want y'all to see his talent its so beautiful :to: Randal Cobb/Antonio Brown hybrid. This offense is perfect for him

I feel like when Gohan was in the hyperbolic time chamber w Goku, breh...Its gonna be epic :mjcry:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Id say get him out there a lil bit so he can get his feet wet,then really unleash him when we play Philly & Dallas

Give him sometime to adjust to NFL speed and timing routes with Eli. I agree on getting him out there a bunch of plays to adapt. The potential vs Philly and Dallas :banderas:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Release the Beckham :damn:

release-the-kraken-o.gif
:demonic:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...akout_season_to_him_losing_his_virginity.html

EAST RUTHERFORD -- Maybe you thinkGiants cornerback Prince Amukamara is having his best season because he's growing up in the NFL, and four years into his career, he has the confidence and the belief that he can be a true impact player.

But fellow defensive back Antrel Rolle has another reason: sex.

Amukamara, a devout Christian who said he had abstained from premarital sex, was married earlier this year. Rolle said that he doesn't think Amukamara's breakout season is a coincidence.

"There are a lot of things different about Prince. For one, he's married, so he's (enjoying some things that he wasn't experiencing before he's married). For a man, that could definitely help him out. For a man ... I'm just being honest ... it's helping him out. He walks around with a little more swagger, which is something that we need, which is something that we love," Rolle said.

"Prince is a guy that keeps everyone upbeat. He's a funny guy, but when he goes out there playing, you definitely see him being more aggressive, capitalizing on his opportunities and he's accepting challenges. He's winning those challenges."

In four games, Amukamara already has set a career high with two interceptions.He's on pace for 100 tackles.

Of course, there is more to Amukamara's growth than his sex life. The Nebraska product has progressed every year. He showed signs in 2013 of becoming one of the league's better cornerbacks.

"Prince is a young man who's improved year in and year out," coach Tom Coughlin said last week. "And he's improved this past year to this point."

The physical cornerback is coming into his own as a 1-A option opposite Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Is it a coincidence that it comes just months after tying the knot? Not in Rolle's eyes.

"I think it all ties into one another, as far as him getting married, being able to [have sex]," Rolle said. "He's just developing more as a man and accepting challenges and being the dominant player that we need him to be that we know he's capable of."

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...akout_season_to_him_losing_his_virginity.html

EAST RUTHERFORD -- Maybe you thinkGiants cornerback Prince Amukamara is having his best season because he's growing up in the NFL, and four years into his career, he has the confidence and the belief that he can be a true impact player.

Amukamara, a devout Christian who said he had abstained from premarital sex, was married earlier this year. Rolle said that he doesn't think Amukamara's breakout season is a coincidence.

"There are a lot of things different about Prince. For one, he's married, so he's (enjoying some things that he wasn't experiencing before he's married). For a man, that could definitely help him out. For a man ... I'm just being honest ... it's helping him out. He walks around with a little more swagger, which is something that we need, which is something that we love," Rolle said.

"Prince is a guy that keeps everyone upbeat. He's a funny guy, but when he goes out there playing, you definitely see him being more aggressive, capitalizing on his opportunities and he's accepting challenges. He's winning those challenges."

In four games, Amukamara already has set a career high with two interceptions.He's on pace for 100 tackles.

Of course, there is more to Amukamara's growth than his sex life. The Nebraska product has progressed every year. He showed signs in 2013 of becoming one of the league's better cornerbacks.

"Prince is a young man who's improved year in and year out," coach Tom Coughlin said last week. "And he's improved this past year to this point."

The physical cornerback is coming into his own as a 1-A option opposite Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Is it a coincidence that it comes just months after tying the knot? Not in Rolle's eyes.

"I think it all ties into one another, as far as him getting married, being able to [have sex]," Rolle said. "He's just developing more as a man and accepting challenges and being the dominant player that we need him to be that we know he's capable of."

:mjlol:

:bryan: that p*ssy prolly feel like :ahh:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:banderas: my man Prince is living stress-free, and realizing that potential.

i know it's early in the season still for both Brady & Eli, but it's interesting when you look at how Brady is being talked about now...all because of a shytty o-line. That's what happened to Eli last year. If you don't have the o-line - the rest of the offense looks like shyt, the QB loses trust in everything, the morale is down & everybody thinks the QB is finished.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

:deadrose:

that's my devout Christian, lockdown corner
54asr6.jpg

arguably my fav player on the team

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Oh he is gettin' some...but not always from his wife. I know that for an absolute fact. :sas1: Honestly speaking, Prince by all means is a c00n, but if he performs...all is forgiven :blessed: