Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Krishan101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
United Kingdom
OBJ should be confirmed to play against ATL :to:

And we should get Schwartz back in a few weeks .. But with the O-Line playing that well though where's he fitting in :ohhh:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
EVERY time I started to get mad, or we started to lose momentum, the D turned shyt RIGHT the fukk up. Almost EVERY int attempt was caught...not many drops from the secondary at all. :wow:

Randle actually making a few good catches, even though he's dumb as a brick. :heh:

Cruz, couple drops that pissed me off, but ultimately working his YAC and making plays...:lupe:

Preston Parker looking solid, got me not as mad about Corey Washington not starting over him...fukk it, let the boy Washington learn, grow and cook slowly...:cook:

nikkas not missing Jernigan at all :mjlol:

Donnell/Fells #BlackExcellence. I'm LOVING these big, blocking, WR-like TE's. NO ONE thought we'd get this kind of production from that spot. I'm sitting back like :gladbron: WRs ain't get NO play in the Redzone today...And they can't een be mad. :wow: When Eli ran that one in, I damn near lost my shyt. Last year's Eli would've had the same gap, same time, and lacked the confidence to do it, misfired, or fukked the drive up being nervous. I love it. There were a few times I felt we let up on the gas, but this offense keeps us marching down the field consistently. Makes 10 yards seem WAY shorter than it felt under Killdrive :camby: I'm so glad that nikka gone. Jesus Christ this O-line coming together something serious. With the offense de-emphasizing the need for them to shoulder a heavy load like last years big-play, shotgun draw-dependent offense...I'm really liking how this is shaping up. And EVERYBODY from the RBs, to the WRs, to the TEs are showing potential to be legit WEAPONS. Eli looked like he was having FUN out there, brehs...It was beautiful.

And Beckum still has yet to see the field, but if he comes back producing :wow::wow::wow: Eli can turn his recievers into feasters...we HAVE the potential (with this new offense) to make these recievers be looked at as some of the best in the league. The system pads Eli's stats, plays to his strengths, and builds his confidence. Not trying to ride this high for more than what it's worth, but it's almost EXACTLY what he needed. I've NEVER been more satisfied with the offensive playcalling in a game, being more even-keeled and productive....in ALL of Gilbride's tenure, as I was over the past 2 weeks. Jennings a legit threat, and deserves to start here. Yeah, we abused an injured, DB-short team...like we were supposed to. But how often have we had a game gift-wrapped, and not only FAIL to take advantage, but FAIL to STOMP A fukkING MUDHOLE in nikkas like we should've?

Salute that boy CaCadoo. Kept our foot on their necks, aggressive playcalling, and he's turning the Giants offense into the 2010, 2011 Packers right before our eyes. I have absolutely NO problem with it. I've always said (back then) that with our traditional Giants D, that fires on all cylinders...and the kind of offensive firepower/production those Packers had, we could be a VERY dangerous team. And now it's coming to fruition. Now if only our D keeps playing like that, Rolle keeps leading, Prince keeps going hard, DRC keeps at it, Beason comes back healthy, and ODB integrates, I think we're in for some surprises. SALUTE to the O-Line...way to turn things around. I kind of had this feeling at the beginning of the season that even though we went undefeated and looked shytty, we weren't "revealing" our hand to the league, on what we CAN do.

If any of you caught the post-game last night, Eli was joking around, sounding more confident than usual. And when PrimeTime addressed how no one picked us to win, he got kind of snappy, like "Thank you. We like that. Keep doing that." He's never been highly vocal or over confident, but last night, I felt a fire coming from that nikka that was just unseen before. His confidence is back, brehs. :dwillhuh: Not to get TOO hype over one game, but here's to hoping we get rested well, and come back with ODB & Beason, and give the dirty birds all they can handle on our home turf. That'll be the true test.

#GMEN :to: this the best 2-2 ever :wow:

word, shoutout to Preston Parker, he's really stepped it up since Jernigan got hurt

also shoutout to Fells too

the D line. on the low. is makin a comeback

JPP, Jenkins, Hankins, Moore, Kiwi, Ayers:banderas:

(unmute)​

:pachaha:

This shyt was the 2nd quarter!! Eli killed they spirits early then swagged on em :banderas:.

Orakpo had the:mjcry: face the whole game :dead:

later he said to one of his coaches, " you doing a good job coaching, but he slingin that thing":mjcry:

they stood no chance:banderas:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
She's single again brehs:blessed: I'd do anything to have her :sadcam::mjcry:
79495709.jpg

Jordin.jpg

1930066625_Super_Bowl_Footballx.jpg

Jordin-Sparks.jpg

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Eagles lost, Falcons lost, took some pressure off. Lowkey, Giants going from 0-2 to 2-2 in 7 days along with all this is good news for us. :obama: Now all we need is Dallas to flop and I'll go to sleep cheesing like shyt :yes: Great Sunday.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Eagles lost, Falcons lost, took some pressure off. Lowkey, Giants going from 0-2 to 2-2 in 7 days along with all this is good news for us. :obama: Now all we need is Dallas to flop and I'll go to sleep cheesing like shyt :yes: Great Sunday.
Niners had the ball for 35+ minutes plus eagles heavy practice... That d may be tired for the rams and lose again...then come see us :demonic:

Atl d isnt good. I expect ball control offense from us...oh shyt this ain't gilbride...nikkas we going for fifty

Watching that packers game today and seeing how they gave out that work... I can't wait to play against the eagles/cowboys :noah:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Niners had the ball for 35+ minutes plus eagles heavy practice... That d may be tired for the rams and lose again...then come see us :demonic:

Atl d isnt good. I expect ball control offense from us...oh shyt this ain't gilbride...nikkas we going for fifty

Watching that packers game today and seeing how they gave out that work... I can't wait to play against the eagles/cowboys :noah:

Remember when some Giants fans were thinking the sky was falling. We're in good position to make moves in the NFC East. I expect us to play well vs the Falcons D as well. They can put up points tho so our D needs to step it up more especially the secondary. We in the mix breh.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Remember when some Giants fans were thinking the sky was falling. We're in good position to make moves in the NFC East. I expect us to play well vs the Falcons D as well. They can put up points tho so our D needs to step it up more especially the secondary. We in the mix breh.
Falcons, eagles, cowboys will all test DRC and the secondary. They did well against Desean, Pierre, Andre, Larry, and Malcolm. :whew:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people were saying bench Eli a game into the season :snoop: I'm glad these niccas ain't running teams

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop

Some people were saying bench Eli a game into the season :snoop: I'm glad these niccas ain't running teams

Because they saw a few flashes of Nassib in preseason saying McAdoo system works better with him :snoop: Gilbride is gone. It takes time for even a vet QB to learn a new system and we're just getting started.