I say we do em like we did em in the 2011 playoff game:sas2:

Good, those ATL fukkboys on this thread can get it too
05fa004f809d035af6223c70a17c6338.453x227x18.gif

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
EVERY time I started to get mad, or we started to lose momentum, the D turned shyt RIGHT the fukk up. Almost EVERY int attempt was caught...not many drops from the secondary at all. :wow:

Randle actually making a few good catches, even though he's dumb as a brick. :heh:

Cruz, couple drops that pissed me off, but ultimately working his YAC and making plays...:lupe:

Preston Parker looking solid, got me not as mad about Corey Washington not starting over him...fukk it, let the boy Washington learn, grow and cook slowly...:cook:

nikkas not missing Jernigan at all :mjlol:

Donnell/Fells #BlackExcellence. I'm LOVING these big, blocking, WR-like TE's. NO ONE thought we'd get this kind of production from that spot. I'm sitting back like :gladbron: WRs ain't get NO play in the Redzone today...And they can't een be mad. :wow: When Eli ran that one in, I damn near lost my shyt. Last year's Eli would've had the same gap, same time, and lacked the confidence to do it, misfired, or fukked the drive up being nervous. I love it. There were a few times I felt we let up on the gas, but this offense keeps us marching down the field consistently. Makes 10 yards seem WAY shorter than it felt under Killdrive :camby: I'm so glad that nikka gone. Jesus Christ this O-line coming together something serious. With the offense de-emphasizing the need for them to shoulder a heavy load like last years big-play, shotgun draw-dependent offense...I'm really liking how this is shaping up. And EVERYBODY from the RBs, to the WRs, to the TEs are showing potential to be legit WEAPONS. Eli looked like he was having FUN out there, brehs...It was beautiful.

And Beckum still has yet to see the field, but if he comes back producing :wow::wow::wow: Eli can turn his recievers into feasters...we HAVE the potential (with this new offense) to make these recievers be looked at as some of the best in the league. The system pads Eli's stats, plays to his strengths, and builds his confidence. Not trying to ride this high for more than what it's worth, but it's almost EXACTLY what he needed. I've NEVER been more satisfied with the offensive playcalling in a game, being more even-keeled and productive....in ALL of Gilbride's tenure, as I was over the past 2 weeks. Jennings a legit threat, and deserves to start here. Yeah, we abused an injured, DB-short team...like we were supposed to. But how often have we had a game gift-wrapped, and not only FAIL to take advantage, but FAIL to STOMP A fukkING MUDHOLE in nikkas like we should've?

Salute that boy CaCadoo. Kept our foot on their necks, aggressive playcalling, and he's turning the Giants offense into the 2010, 2011 Packers right before our eyes. I have absolutely NO problem with it. I've always said (back then) that with our traditional Giants D, that fires on all cylinders...and the kind of offensive firepower/production those Packers had, we could be a VERY dangerous team. And now it's coming to fruition. Now if only our D keeps playing like that, Rolle keeps leading, Prince keeps going hard, DRC keeps at it, Beason comes back healthy, and ODB integrates, I think we're in for some surprises. SALUTE to the O-Line...way to turn things around. I kind of had this feeling at the beginning of the season that even though we went undefeated and looked shytty, we weren't "revealing" our hand to the league, on what we CAN do.

If any of you caught the post-game last night, Eli was joking around, sounding more confident than usual. And when PrimeTime addressed how no one picked us to win, he got kind of snappy, like "Thank you. We like that. Keep doing that." He's never been highly vocal or over confident, but last night, I felt a fire coming from that nikka that was just unseen before. His confidence is back, brehs. :dwillhuh: Not to get TOO hype over one game, but here's to hoping we get rested well, and come back with ODB & Beason, and give the dirty birds all they can handle on our home turf. That'll be the true test.

#GMEN :to: this the best 2-2 ever :wow:

Last edited:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
EVERY time I started to get mad, or we started to lose momentum, the D turned shyt RIGHT the fukk up. Almost EVERY int attempt was caught...not many drops from the secondary at all. :wow:

Randle actually making a few good catches, even though he's dumb as a brick.

Cruz, couple drops that pissed me off, but ultimately working his YAC and making plays...

Preston Parker looking solid, got me not as mad about Corey Washington not starting over him...fukk it, let the boy Washington learn, grow and cook slowlly...

Donnell/Felds #BlackExcellence. I'm LOVING these big, blocking, WR-like TE's. NO ONE thought we'd get this kind of production from that spot. I'm sitting back like :gladbron: WRs ain't get NO play in the Redzone today...And they can't een be mad. :wow: When Eli ran that one in, I damn near lost my shyt. Last year's Eli would've had the same gap, same time, and lacked the confidence to do it, misfired, or fukked the drive up being nervous. I love it. There were a few times I felt we let up on the gas, but this offense keeps us marching down the field consistently. Makes 10 yards seem WAY shorter than it felt under Killdrive :camby: I'm so glad that nikka gone. Jesus Christ this O-line coming together something serious. With the offense de-emphasizing the need for them to shoulder a heavy load like last years big-play, shotgun draw-dependent offense...I'm really liking how this is shaping up. And EVERYBODY from the RBs, to the WRs, to the TEs are showing potential to be legit WEAPONS. Eli looked like he was having FUN out there, brehs...It was beautiful.

And Beckum still has yet to see the field, but if he comes back producing :wow::wow::wow: Eli can turn his recievers into feasters...we HAVE the potential (with this new offense) to make these recievers be looked at as some of the best in the league. The system pads Eli's stats, plays to his strengths, and builds his confidence. Not trying to ride this high for more than what it's worth, but it's almost EXACTLY what he needed. I've NEVER been more satisfied with the offensive playcalling in a game, being more even-keeled and productive....in ALL of Gilbride's tenure, as I was over the past 2 weeks. Jennings a legit threat, and deserves to start here. Yeah, we abused an injured, DB-short team...like we were supposed to. But how often have we had a game gift-wrapped, and not only FAIL to take advantage, but FAIL to STOMP A fukkING MUDHOLE in nikkas like we should've?

Salute that boy CaCadoo. Kept our foot on their necks, aggressive playcalling, and he's turning the Giants offense into the 2010, 2011 Packers right before our eyes. I have absolutely NO problem with it. I've always said (back then) that with our traditional Giants D, that fires on all cylinders...and the kind of offensive firepower/production those Packers had, we could be a VERY dangerous team. And now it's coming to fruition. Now if only our D keeps playing like that, Rolle keeps leading, Prince keeps going hard, DRC keeps at it, Beason comes back healthy, and ODB integrates, I think we're in for some surprises. SALUTE to the O-Line...way to turn things around. I kind of had this feeling at the beginning of the season that even though we went undefeated and looked shytty, we weren't "revealing" our hand to the league, on what we CAN do.

If any of you caught the post-game last night, Eli was joking around, sounding more confident than usual. And when PrimeTime addressed how no one picked us to win, he got kind of snappy, like "Thank you. We like that. Keep doing that." He's never been highly vocal or over confident, but last night, I felt a fire coming from that nikka that was just unseen before. His confidence is back, brehs. :dwillhuh: Not to get TOO hype over one game, but here's to hoping we get rested well, and come back with ODB & Beason, and give the dirty birds all they can handle on our home turf. That'll be the true test.

I felt this post in the depths of my soul :to:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

Randle actually making a few good catches, even though he's dumb as a brick.

Cruz, couple drops that pissed me off, but ultimately working his YAC and making plays...

Preston Parker looking solid, got me not as mad about Corey Washington not starting over him...fukk it, let the boy Washington learn, grow and cook slowlly...

Donnell/Felds #BlackExcellence. I'm LOVING these big, blocking, WR-like TE's. NO ONE thought we'd get this kind of production from that spot. I'm sitting back like :gladbron: WRs ain't get NO play in the Redzone today...And they can't een be mad. :wow: When Eli ran that one in, I damn near lost my shyt. Last year's Eli would've had the same gap, same time, and lacked the confidence to do it, misfired, or fukked the drive up being nervous. I love it. There were a few times I felt we let up on the gas, but this offense keeps us marching down the field consistently. Makes 10 yards seem WAY shorter than it felt under Killdrive :camby: I'm so glad that nikka gone. Jesus Christ this O-line coming together something serious. With the offense de-emphasizing the need for them to shoulder a heavy load like last years big-play, shotgun draw-dependent offense...I'm really liking how this is shaping up. And EVERYBODY from the RBs, to the WRs, to the TEs are showing potential to be legit WEAPONS. Eli looked like he was having FUN out there, brehs...It was beautiful.

Proud to be with my team :mjcry:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Randle actually making a few good catches, even though he's dumb as a brick. :heh:

Cruz, couple drops that pissed me off, but ultimately working his YAC and making plays...:lupe:

Preston Parker looking solid, got me not as mad about Corey Washington not starting over him...fukk it, let the boy Washington learn, grow and cook slowly...:cook:

Donnell/Fells #BlackExcellence. I'm LOVING these big, blocking, WR-like TE's. NO ONE thought we'd get this kind of production from that spot. I'm sitting back like :gladbron: WRs ain't get NO play in the Redzone today...And they can't een be mad. :wow: When Eli ran that one in, I damn near lost my shyt. Last year's Eli would've had the same gap, same time, and lacked the confidence to do it, misfired, or fukked the drive up being nervous. I love it. There were a few times I felt we let up on the gas, but this offense keeps us marching down the field consistently. Makes 10 yards seem WAY shorter than it felt under Killdrive :camby: I'm so glad that nikka gone. Jesus Christ this O-line coming together something serious. With the offense de-emphasizing the need for them to shoulder a heavy load like last years big-play, shotgun draw-dependent offense...I'm really liking how this is shaping up. And EVERYBODY from the RBs, to the WRs, to the TEs are showing potential to be legit WEAPONS. Eli looked like he was having FUN out there, brehs...It was beautiful.

Eli has always been confident in his abilities I feel its just people doubt it especially when things are going bad . He always says the right things and is positive , remember this is the guy that called himself Elite

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Eli has always been confident in his abilities I feel its just people doubt it especially when things are going bad . He always says the right things and is positive , remember this is the guy that called himself Elite

Of course he's that guy. I'm talking about SHOWING, EXUDING confidence though. There's been plenty times where once we get that "Eli" face, it's one bad play after another...not always ALL his fault, but there's more evidence than not, that even while he SPEAKS confidently of himself...Poor play or being rattled, pressured, coming from behind...He'd tend to make poorer throws, hold on to the ball longer, or just generally seem perturbed while trying to maintain that even keeled aura. I think it's true for most QBs, but I don't think anyone benefits from momentum or suffers from negative momentum quite the way Eli does. Never said he didn't think he was Elite or prove he was.