Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A CBSSports.com report Sunday said Giants rookie wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was “fully expected” to have his hamstring deemed ready in time to make his long-awaited NFL debut in Thursday night’s game in Washington. Fuggedaboutit.

The Giants do not even anticipate Beckham getting out on the practice field on Tuesday, which is really the only full day of work for the next game, thanks to the TV money-grab that is known as Thursday Night Football, where players who need rest and recovery time are asked to play four days apart.

Beckham is making progress. Maybe he gets to work in a few individual drills this week, as short as it is. Then he gets more extensive time in practice next week, actually getting in for some full-team drills. Most likely, however, that still would not be enough time for him to make his debut Oct. 5 against the Falcons. Maybe, but probably not. If there are no setbacks, Beckham gets in another full week of work and – drumroll, please – finally gets to wear a uniform Oct. 12 for a Sunday night showdown with the Eagles in Philadelphia. That’s the sixth game of the season. That means there are plenty of opportunities to show why the Giants took him in the first round of the NFL Draft.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/some-realistic-math-for-odell-beckham-jr/

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
It's good he's being held accountable , I don't want a repeat of the Corey Webster season when he was torched repeatedly and kept getting made excuses for

:wow: Coughlin actually learning & implementing, not being stubborn :wow:

This, along with the news he allowed some music (Hip-Hop) to be played during practice had me like :banderas:

That's my melanin-deficient grampa from another....:patrice:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
tumblr_lz5dxywegQ1r67zo4o1_500.jpg

Doubting the Prophet is so demonic friends. :sitdown: