We can't pass protect
WRs still not on the same page
Cruz not getting open
When these things happen, Eli gets happy feet and makes bad decisions

We get no pass rush
Secondary got gashed with shytty zone coverage and miscommunication

This can't continue or we are going 6-10

Daps
Looks like this Mcadoo system is gonna take getting used to :beli: What does everyone think of Rashard Jennings? At the very least, it's better than whatever the fukk was going on last year at RB

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Where is this nikka though? Where is he?

When is the last time he had a "Victor Cruz circa 11" performance. I get that Eli and the O-line ain't making shyt easy.. but this nikka has disappeared..
he was at his best when nicks was killin shyt. he had nicks on the outside so the defenses couldnt focus solely on him in the slot, but without that guy he just doesnt have the same effect on the game. we got lil ass jernigan playing outside because cruz only lines up in the slot. then add the amount of times he drops passes, all the commercials dude in and his leprechaun attire, it has me :ld:im hoping beckham can be that guy on the outside to take some pressure off but ive been feelin this way about cruz for about a season plus now.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was at his best when nicks was killin shyt. he had nicks on the outside so the defenses couldnt focus solely on him in the slot, but without that guy he just doesnt have the same effect on the game. we got lil ass jernigan playing outside because cruz only lines up in the slot. then add the amount of times he drops passes, all the commercials dude in and his leprechaun attire, it has me :ld:im hoping beckham can be that guy on the outside to take some pressure off but ive been feelin this way about cruz for about a season plus now.
Good point about Beckham. I'll wait until he gets on the field and see what Cruz does before I trip.. but I agree with you.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Where is this nikka though? Where is he?

When is the last time he had a "Victor Cruz circa 11" performance. I get that Eli and the O-line ain't making shyt easy.. but this nikka has disappeared..

My thoughts exactly. Nicks as the featured #1 receiver would have Cruz as a slot WR get less pressure on coverage. Can Odell Jr get back soon.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I ain't eem mad brehs. :yeshrug:

What I got from this game:

I really wanted to see more of Corey Washington, and more balls thrown his way, NOT just in the red zone. With Nicks gone, and ODB out, he DEFINITELY needs to be lined up on the outside, see what he can do, or if he can draw pressure away from Cruz, fukk it. I've never been sold on Randle, and Jernigan is servicable, but not great. This whole season is an experiment, why not? Those back-to-back fade routes to the same side of the end zone on that first TD drive drove me absolutely crazy. Larry Donnell looked pretty damn good, one of the only bright spots. If we're gonna run a TE by committee, I'd definitely give him a stronger chance at starting for now. Dudes tall enough, got a few moves I saw that I liked, and has quick hands for his size. Disappointed in how we covered Megatron like :mindblown: The adjustments after those first 2 TDs were TERRIBLE. I still feel like we can have a top 5 secondary though, Fewell just a fakkit at times. Our pass rush is pretty fukking shytty, and the way Moore got owned by Stafford at the beginning of the game :wow: If he makes that tackle, he sets the tone. No excuse to leave Megatron that open, but no excuse to be that young of a DE and get A.I. juked by a CaC :damn::dead:

REALLY didn't like that first Eli INT call :camby: here we go already :snoop:

When Eli actually had time to throw, he looked decent. There was plenty miscommunication, but I really think when this offense confidently "gets" this system, we can have something, long as the O-line does it's job. If not, put Nassib in. Our screen game is nonexistant, and more often than not, on these SHORT, West-Coast style passes, Eli over or under throws his intended reciever, or is at a weird angle while being chased due to the line, and makes a 3 yard pass look as difficult as a Hail Mary. The receivers are bobbling these shyts, and all in all we look shytty. When we're NOT. Seriously, almost everything rides on this O-line. I like that I saw some new plays, trick plays, and still using play action pretty frequently. But these nikkas need hella practice. I feel like by week 4, we should have a proper grasp on wether this team gonna make it or not. Know that's not a whole lot of time, but it's enough to see if we can eke out some wins or thrive with this shytty line and make better adjustments. Cruz has GOT to get help. Rolle, Beason, & Prince balling as usual, just had their hands full and the offense couldn't balance out a below average defensive turnout.

On to the next one. :yeshrug:

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Man we really calling for Nassib to start? Giants seasons rests on Eli's arm, we go as far as he takes us. Tonight was just a shyt show, wtf with the hand signals, some of these plays felt like Gilbride was still calling plays.

Positives - NFC east is garbage, te looked serviceable, our run D looked good, Eli when given time can still cook

How the fukk Lions had secondary issues and we couldn't capitalize, need Randle and Cruz to ball out.