Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Giants signed former 49ers offensive lineman Adam Snyder today. Snyder is versatile in that he has and can play all five offensive line positions terribly.:mjlol:The Giants also placed Geoff Schwartz on injured reserve so he won't be able to play for another eight weeks.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Giants signed former 49ers offensive lineman Adam Snyder today. Snyder is versatile in that he has and can play all five offensive line positions terribly.:mjlol:The Giants also placed Geoff Schwartz on injured reserve so he won't be able to play for another eight weeks.

Snyder isn't starting. Who cares who the 9th lineman is? Schwartz will be ready to go by mid-season... and that'll add a fresh lineman to the mix. Sucks that he's not there to start the season, but there are worse injuries the Giants could have suffered.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Snyder isn't starting. Who cares who the 9th lineman is? Schwartz will be ready to go by mid-season... and that'll add a fresh lineman to the mix. Sucks that he's not there to start the season, but there are worse injuries the Giants could have suffered.
Not ultra concerned, but as you can see from the quotes below the line is still in a state of disrepair and if any more injuries occur the Giants might be stuck having to play Snyder. :manny:
Projected starting right guard Brandon Mosley has a back problem. Fill-in right guard John Jerry is coming off knee surgery. Tackles Charles Brown (shoulder) and James Brewer (back) are struggling with injuries as well.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Not ultra concerned, but as you can see from the quotes below the line is still in a state of disrepair and if any more injuries occur the Giants might be stuck having to play Snyder.

Jerry is coming off knee surgery, but has looked good in preseason.

Right know it's

Beaty/Richburg/Walton/Jerry/Pugh - There is enough talent on there to have an at least average line. Hopefully they gel a little, because they're biggest problem thus far has been passing off stunts and blitzes.

The line will be better than last year, at a minimum. And they've sprung williams/rashad for some long runs. So we'll just have to see. I'm more worried about wideouts running the right routes and getting some separation.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
giants_vcruz80_salsa.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry is coming off knee surgery, but has looked good in preseason.

Right know it's

Beaty/Richburg/Walton/Jerry/Pugh - There is enough talent on there to have an at least average line. Hopefully they gel a little, because they're biggest problem thus far has been passing off stunts and blitzes.

The line will be better than last year, at a minimum. And they've sprung williams/rashad for some long runs. So we'll just have to see. I'm more worried about wideouts running the right routes and getting some separation.
Randle may not be a real starting quality wr breh , his stupidity is mind blowing

sofaking

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McAdo better be looking at how the Seahawks utilize Harvin and incorporate alot of that with Beckham. DIdn't spend a first round pick on him to only catch passes...i need that dude in the backfield running end arounds and other types of tomfoolery

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Defense is going to be very very good. We just need the offensive line to gel, and our receivers to get their routes together.

If Whoadell could get healthy enough to give us some playmaking away from Cruz... gucci.

Somewhat off topic, but I surprised at how short he is in person

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Bros...are we losing Victor Cruz? :sadcam: :bryan:

0818ae9f-c090-4d98-91e4-c83b1324d8e8

He can hold forth with equal gusto on the collections he’s just seen in Europe and some of the Giants’ big games this fall. On how to wear the “trench-like” silk robe that Dries Van Noten revealed at his show near the Pont de Bercy, he advises pairing it with shorts, “and if I’m going out I’d add some boots. It was just to die for.”

see-victor-cruz-s-paris-fashion-week-diary.sw.5.victor-cruz-mens-fashion-week-diary-ss01.jpg

http://www.mrporter.com/journal/the-look/mr-victor-cruz/22

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Bros...are we losing Victor Cruz? :sadcam: :bryan:

0818ae9f-c090-4d98-91e4-c83b1324d8e8

He can hold forth with equal gusto on the collections he’s just seen in Europe and some of the Giants’ big games this fall. On how to wear the “trench-like” silk robe that Dries Van Noten revealed at his show near the Pont de Bercy, he advises pairing it with shorts, “and if I’m going out I’d add some boots. It was just to die for.”

see-victor-cruz-s-paris-fashion-week-diary.sw.5.victor-cruz-mens-fashion-week-diary-ss01.jpg

http://www.mrporter.com/journal/the-look/mr-victor-cruz/22
All those big marquee New York athletes are into fashion. Look at Amare, Melo, etc.