Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Question - assuming that Cruz will not nearly be at 100% next year, and after the subpar this guy has had in Indy...if Nicks were to want to come back after not being offered much elsewhere & comes back in shape, pleads his case to being committed the whole nine, would you re-sign him??

breh, Nicks is :flabbynsick: :mjcry: he's a shell of his former self

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants give him a shot tho

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Question - assuming that Cruz will not nearly be at 100% next year, and after the subpar this guy has had in Indy...if Nicks were to want to come back after not being offered much elsewhere & comes back in shape, pleads his case to being committed the whole nine, would you re-sign him??

I'd rather see how Ruben Randle develops.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'd rather see how Ruben Randle develops.
No doubt about it...not saying Randle would take a backseat at all. I'm saying having Nicks for depth and all considering that Cruz isn't a sure thing IMO. But whatever, Reese rarely ever looks back...especially with WRs.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Why not? We did it with Mario Manningham. You need camp bodies.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Would love to see us develop some red zone options and packages to utilise Washington. I know the kids raw but he'd be a threat there. In regards to Nicks I don't know. Would have to see him in camp and OTA's. Maybe give him the pre-season. And on another note seeing Will Hill prosper was bitter-sweet. He was a steal for the Ravens. Given our lack of depth in that position it hurts even more. Smh.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are Giants' fans still talking about wide receivers? Eli has enough help on that side of the ball. :wtf:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes and no

odb is obviously amazing. but we don't know how Cruz is gonna come back nor do we know if randle can consistently play like he did at the end of the year

ODB is a Pro Bowler. Cruz is a former Pro Bowler. Randle is better than average. The excuses for Eli's ineptitude have to end.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
ODB is a Pro Bowler. Cruz is a former Pro Bowler. Randle is better than average. The excuses for Eli's ineptitude have to end.

30 touchdowns and 14 ints, 4,410 passing yards, career high in completion % and second highest qb rating despite playing with a terrible o-line are not cases for ineptitude breh.

Tobias

i'm afraid i just blue myself
Daps
Reppin
UNC, NYG, MCFC, Charlotte Hornets, Atlanta Braves

never said anything about giving eli an excuse

using Cruz's past history as an argument is dumb. the injury he suffered is bad and their is precedent for never being the same after it

randle came on strong at the end of the year but he's inconsistent and needs to put together a full year before i am confident in him

we will bring in a wr or 2 without a doubt