Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
How did he keep the job so long ??? He added nothing to the team all this time and fewell :camby: all his defenses do is stat padding
Spags is mentioned as a replacement..

I'm going to need the oline coach, Db coach, and linebacker coach to be fired. Who have we developed at those positions?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Look at his game log tho...4 standout games. (Last two games :obama:)

:scust: 11 games under 60yds

he's inconsistent, hopefully he'll continue his play at end of the year into next season or at least be a good complement to ODB & Cruz

I'm know you were surprised he put up those numbers tho :pachaha:

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
he's inconsistent, hopefully he'll continue his play at end of the year into next season or at least be a good complement to ODB & Cruz

I'm know you were surprised he put up those numbers tho :pachaha:
Hell yeah I was surprised. I still don't trust him but at the end of the day..he's a three forced to be a one from week one..If he stays a 3, the offense potential is unlimited.

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
ODB lit a fukking fire under his ass. I'll say keep him and move Cruz back to the slot.
Cruz will always be moved to the slot in three wideout sets. That's not saying much...are you saying randle starts over Cruz in a two wide receiver set??? If so :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look at his game log tho...4 standout games. (Last two games :obama:)

:scust: 11 games under 60yds
He might be the worst receiver after the catch in the league too. I cant believe how many catch and runs on slants he squandered this year. He's almost guaranteed to go down when he gets the ball in his hands. Leaves so many damn yards on the field.

:scust:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
About to start the off season thread. Since so many of you want him gone "Fewell to the Fire?" sound good?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Spags is mentioned as a replacement..

I'm going to need the oline coach, Db coach, and linebacker coach to be fired. Who have we developed at those positions?
i know the Giants don't make moves quick like that, but starting to think that if it's not Spags then they might end up sticking with Fewell...especially after how Coughlin vouched for him. :sadcam:

Don't tell me Fewell is the new Gilbride. :mjcry: