Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB

Daps
I can send you to negative right now. Don't make me summon the Kraken.

You won't be sending no negs after that.
Oh how sway another black tryna send anotha brotha down nikka do wat u gotta do shorty fukk a neg I come to be wit my ppl so if dat makes yo day have at it

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Oh how sway another black tryna send anotha brotha down nikka do wat u gotta do shorty fukk a neg I come to be wit my ppl so if dat makes yo day have at it
I came to speak with people that can spell. what language are you typing?

Start off there before you try to communicate with your kin. Be intelligent, articulate, do better.

Instead you came in here talking shyt because you felt we were bullying, when really we were very curious how such a thing could happen. Your name is bullygohard? but you came in here :cape: like we were bullying the broad in person, which never happened. Change your name to bullygosoft, bullygolimp, bullygotfiredup. fukking clown.

Daps
I came to speak with people that can spell. what language are you typing?

Start off there before you try to communicate with your kin. Be intelligent, articulate, do better.

Instead you came in here talking shyt because you felt we were bullying, when really we were very curious how such a thing could happen. Your name is bullygohard? but you came in here :cape: like we were bullying the broad in person, which never happened. Change your name to bullygosoft, bullygolimp, bullygotfiredup. fukking clown.
U got it brotha .keep cookin

Daps
And at anybody who negged me fukk u idgaf about being in da red from a bunch of blind dikk riding ass nikkas

if you could readi was just saying we gotta do betta but the cacs in here hate that

end of the day fukk you fukk the red I love my people and we gotta do better now neg that bytch

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yall wrong.. im a grade a scum bag.. but theres limits man..

im definitely not making fun of someone who has some kind of physical issues that might not even be able to be fixed

and im definitely not making of fun of that someone that is genuinely happy around a special moment

making fun of how someone dresses or acts is different because if they a weirdo or have no style thats on them mostly... but making fun of physical attributes aint never really been the wave :ld:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yall wrong.. im a grade a scum bag.. but theres limits man..

im definitely not making fun of someone who has some kind of physical issues that might not even be able to be fixed

and im definitely not making of fun of that someone that is genuinely happy around a special moment

making fun of how someone dresses or acts is different because if they a weirdo or have no style thats on them mostly... but making fun of physical attributes aint never really been the wave :ld:
Ehh...she has an iPhone, she could have gotten braces or some shyt to fix that madness if she wanted.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How nikka if it looks like dat

braces ?? U rele think

smh ima spazz on one U dumb nikkas
My ex wife had braces. Unless she had the worst insurance on Earth, she could have gotten those fixed. When they're that fukked up, the insurance will cover more than usual. She might have gotten them free:usure:

Daps
D6460581-6-E49-471-F-A0-FC-D93-CDDC0-CF8-A.jpg

Gotdamn :picard:

Why is this worth making fun of??? Who cares?!?!?! We ALL have flaws. I guarantee that no one who laughed at this is flawless. I can not stand to see black people clown other black people for physical defects. It is so fukking tone deaf. fukk off.

:scust: