Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB

Daps
how is it humanly possible to have teeth like that? how do you even fix that, her gums are so far out, shes going to need actual surgery, like 6 hours worth. how could you let it get that bad? what is wrong with her, if she neglects her teeth that bad, imagine the p*ssy. I can't swallow my beer now.
That ain't neglect, she had to be born with that. It's like Terrel Suggs' teeth but way worse. Probably cant afford the surgery.:mjcry: she probably been alone her whole life because of those teeth.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Most these dudes is cacs bro don’t even waste yo time
are you assuming all black people are poor?

I'm sure at least ONE fukking parent is working, that means dental (the cheapest damn insurance on the check). Don't even try to make excuses unless it's genetic. fukk THAT. She has an iphone, she's not homeless poor.

and I'm real tired of this notion that all black people live in some project, we've already done a census and the majority of black people on this site are upper middle class black, no one here is running the streets otherwise they wouldn't be on their cellphone or laptop reading this right now, they'd be running the skreets, and as you can, you are reading this, so thats where you're not.

fukk out of here with that nonsense.

I'm well off, laptop, wifi, AC, so I'm not african? :mjtf:

Daps
are you assuming all black people are poor?

I'm sure at least ONE fukking parent is working, that means dental (the cheapest damn insurance on the check). Don't even try to make excuses unless it's genetic. fukk THAT. She has an iphone, she's not homeless poor.
I’m black and I know that’s bullshyt but compare how many whites have problems like how am I going to upgrade my car and how many of us gotta wonder. If it’s car payments or the rent ..all I’m saying bro is that maybe wen she was younger dey might aint have it ..we don’t know her background or anything and just because she has a iphone means she has thousands of dollars for dental work not assuming she has a rent bills and kids ..cmon G

Daps
you just mad cuz you beat lmaooo
Beat by whose lame ass online net best friends

nikka fukk u assuming you even black

y’all ain’t beat me on shyt on here or in real life chill out fam u need 2 lay down

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I’m black and I know that’s bullshyt but compare how many whites have problems like how am I going to upgrade my car and how many of us gotta wonder. If it’s car payments or the rent ..all I’m saying bro is that maybe wen she was younger dey might aint have it ..we don’t know her background or anything and just because she has a iphone means she has thousands of dollars for dental work not assuming she has a rent bills and kids ..cmon G
you don't need thousands of dollars for dental. thats a HUGE misconception. dental is FAR cheaper than medical. People just don't go....because they are scared. WHO the fukk WANTS to go to the dentist? Says no one ever.

She neglected or it's genetic, and that's that.

Daps
you don't need thousands of dollars for dental. thats a HUGE misconception. dental is FAR cheaper than medical. People just don't go....because they are scared. WHO the fukk WANTS to go to the dentist? Says no one ever.

She neglected or it's genetic, and that's that.

I’m leaning towards genetic bro dats y it got me fired up

I find no honor in picking on someone who has a problem dey didn’t ask for or couldn’t fix

aka handicap ..slow..Down syndrome

why pile on to shyt they know dey can’t control .. I can’t get behind it bro I’m sorry

we got way bigger fish to fry:hhh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I’m leaning towards genetic bro dats y it got me fired up

I find no honor in picking on someone who has a problem dey didn’t ask for or couldn’t fix

aka handicap ..slow..Down syndrome

why pile on to shyt they know dey can’t control .. I can’t get behind it bro I’m sorry

we got way bigger fish to fry:hhh:
your grill not looking too sparkly huh, its alright breh. we just jokes in here. no need to be that hurt.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You got it man

I can’t fukk wit 90 pct of u nikkas on here
says the guy that said 'im fired up' and 'we have bigger fish to fry'

like you can't fry fish and do dishes at the same time.

tf is going on here, and then have the audacity to say you cant fukk with no one on here. then beat it.

Daps
says the guy that said 'im fired up' and 'we have bigger fish to fry'

like you can't fry fish and do dishes at the same time.

tf is going on here, and then have the audacity to say you cant fukk with no one on here. then beat it.
Ok mr moderator

I got a bettergrill then yo porcelain wood teeth havin ass fact is u piling on a bw for a problem she can’t fix is sickening in itself

fukk you and I’m lettin u know rite now u neg me u got ten comin back fakkit

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ok mr moderator

I got a bettergrill then yo porcelain wood teeth havin ass fact is u piling on a bw for a problem she can’t fix is sickening in itself

fukk you and I’m lettin u know rite now u neg me u got ten comin back fakkit
you wanna play match teeth? upload yo grill lil guy. lets see.

and I negged you into 10 just cause you mentioned it, I didn't even think about negs, but eat that.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
and wtf is porcelain wood?

you thought real hard about that one huh. brilliance, he displayed it.