Reppin
So-Fla
D6460581-6-E49-471-F-A0-FC-D93-CDDC0-CF8-A.jpg

Gotdamn :picard:

giphy.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
how is it humanly possible to have teeth like that? how do you even fix that, her gums are so far out, shes going to need actual surgery, like 6 hours worth. how could you let it get that bad? what is wrong with her, if she neglects her teeth that bad, imagine the p*ssy. I can't swallow my beer now.

invalid

Banned
Daps
how is it humanly possible to have teeth like that? how do you even fix that, her gums are so far out, shes going to need actual surgery, like 6 hours worth. how could you let it get that bad? what is wrong with her, if she neglects her teeth that bad, imagine the p*ssy. I can't swallow my beer now.

She probably grew up with poor parents, like most black folks, who didn't have health or dental insurance, and who didn't have the money to address her teeth when she was younger.

And judging from the fact that this picture is being taken at Walmart, she probably doesn't have money now to fix.

It's humanly possible because of the racial disparities in access to healthcare.

Daps
She probably grew up with poor parents, like most black folks, who didn't have health or dental insurance, and who didn't have the money to address her teeth when she was younger.

And judging from the fact that this picture is being taken at Walmart, she probably doesn't have money now to address.

It's humanly possible because of the racial disparities in access to healthcare.
Most these dudes is cacs bro don’t even waste yo time

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjlol:Came in for the WTF...on the floor crying because WTF. Ole girl in the background grill looking like NYC buildings before gentrification.

• Grill resembling coal miner's luck
  • Grill looking like a failed pep rally
  • Grill rebelling against the gums
:deadmanny:I'm going to bed lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo