Surfers Who Went Missing In Mexico Were Found Dead...Their Truck Burned To A Crisp

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They should’ve stayed in the tourist areas. I don’t know why folks think they can move however they want when they go to another country. You gotta be smart man.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of assumptions about Mexico, but demographics-wise it'll probably shock many people.

Them cats were most likely in the wrong place at the wrong time. Happens throughout US major cities as well.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
White people really loves coming to third world countries and leaving the touristy areas, tbh here in DR is pretty safe, the worst thing that could happen is you get mugged.

Places like Mexico are another story, those fukking Mayas are psychos.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you drive? I’ve always wanted to drive down

Did you drive? I’ve always wanted to drive down Baja to Cabo.
I didn't I drove with someone from Sonora Mexico where I was staying. Other than the roads being terrible in Mexico the ride wasn't bad oh the drive down and up La Rumorosa had a breh thinking he was going to die a lot of damn twists and turns. Wine Country right before you get to Ensenada is dope, stopped at one of the vineyards and had a couple of bottles also went to this famous restaurant known for their roasted Lamb shyt was delicious. Login • Instagram

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Mexico is beautiful. I’ve driven down the East Coast many times to Belize. I used to live in LA, SD and the valley but my family never drove down Baja.
:beli:
I wished I would have did it before I became a family man.
:mjcry: