Surfers Who Went Missing In Mexico Were Found Dead...Their Truck Burned To A Crisp

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Mexico taking the whole top 5 like Dylan:wow:

7 out of 10 in Mexico. Pick a different country to visit people.

the-most-dangerous-cities-01.png

They ain't know Ensenada was dangerous before booking the flights? They were camping on the outskirts when the wolves saw their truck and decided to hit a lick. Had they stayed in the city they probably would still be alive. Still no reason to be a tourist in an area known for bodies. A lot of white people think they're good everywhere and locals won't press them.

Their buddy flew in from San Diego. They should've met him there in Cali and surfed. Are the waves in Ensenada with risking your life?
St Louis # 7 on that list
200w.gif
. I mean the Lou is tougher than rusty nails but isn't this a far reach to compare to the above?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I just never believe anyone saying theyre just going to Mexico for a holiday

:comeon:
It's always interesting to remember you get people from all over posting here. The idea that someone would find it odd for people to go to Mexico on a vacation is completely alien to me. I've been several times and probably know a couple dozen people that have been on there on vacation. As someone else pointed out they get millions of tourists there a year, including obviously from the US.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's always interesting to remember you get people from all over posting here. The idea that someone would find it odd for people to go to Mexico on a vacation is completely alien to me. I've been several times and probably know a couple dozen people that have been on there on vacation. As someone else pointed out they get millions of tourists there a year, including obviously from the US.

People went when I was in college, it was all the rage but I just never cared for Mexico.

Mexican women being generally unattractive to me helped me rule Mexico out in everything. Like I have no desire to also set foot in England for the same reason.

And the Mexicans snd Hispanics I'd met before were just a distant people I couldn't get, trust or relate with so I'd never care to spend time around them.
Then the cartels went primetime and were slaughtering everyone so that did it as well. :hubie:

Mexico got great nature and sights but I really don't want to deal with them right now.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Terrible what happened to the crodies, but reminder unless you holding just give your shyt up. Don't try and bring hands to a gun fight
“The attackers drove by [the travellers’ campsite] in their vehicle,” Andrade Ramírez said. “They approached, with the intention of stealing their vehicle and taking the tires and other parts to put them on the older-model pickup they were driving.

“Upon approaching and surprising [the missing men], there was surely resistance and these people, the attackers, took out a firearm they had and took their lives.

“When what was meant to be a robbery had got out of control, they tried to dispose of the bodies by throwing them into a well.

“They were not attacked because they were tourists, the intent was to steal their vehicle.”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I live in stl and work in n stl :camby:

Stop making excuses
No excuses.

But the plan of the city is important. It’s like saying Chicago isn’t dangerous cause northern and central parts are super cool.

but if you created two cities south west Chicago and north Chicago. The “South west Chicago” city might be in the top 5 in these lists.

I always tell people that they need the full picture before they judge an area. Like LA isn’t the safest city, even if the stats might tell you that. And Baltimore isn’t the worst place in the world if you look at the whole metro

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They were fukked either way. Give them the money? Dead. Don’t give up the money? Taken by force and still dead. RIP.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

Guerrero state – Do Not Travel

Do not travel due to crime.

Crime and violence are widespread. Armed groups operate independently of the government in many areas of Guerrero. Members of these groups frequently maintain roadblocks and may use violence towards travelers. U.S. citizens and LPRs have been victims of kidnapping in previous years.

Travel for U.S. government employees is limited to the following area with the noted restrictions:

• Taxco: U.S. government employees must use Federal Highway 95D, which passes through Cuernavaca, Morelos, and stay within downtown tourist areas of Taxco. Employees may visit Grutas de Cacahuamilpa National Park during the day with a licensed tour operator.
U.S. government employees may not travel to other areas of the state of Guerrero, including to tourist areas in Acapulco, Zihuatanejo, and Ixtapa.

Acapulco area has been overran by cartel fukery for a lil while.

That's why when that lil hurricane came thru and fukd it up, nobody ran down there to rebuild.