Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whoever Preme son was talking to is a bozo.

Just because 50 had GRODT doesn’t mean he had more hits than Ja.

I’m glad some younger dudes is giving Ja his props tho.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
He might be right for non east coast dudes

You got to think that soulja boy is about to be 30 and when he was out those people 30 and under were kids and didn't listen to nas at all

I'm 32 and can only name like 4 songs, I won't call him garbage though

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Is it really hating though? they said they couldn't name a Nas hit record in the past 10 years. He last hit came out in 2003, "I Can".

How many under 30s were checking for Nas albums and deep cuts from 2004 until now?
Nas was buzzing more musically than 50 has outside of Big Rich Town for the last 7 years and that’s only due to Power.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Please if he said 50 was trash this would be 20 pages agreeing :mjlol:

y’all just insecure

Learn now to read.

I said you (a 50 stan) wouldn't have made the thread. Which is why people are going at 50. This thread was made because you're a 50 stan.

And you cats gotta stop being so simple minded. I thought "Nasir" was mid and "Lost Tapes 2" was just ok so :what: at me being insecure.

Not everyone stans rappers like you cats do.

Fred.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
And Jay ain’t? Lol. Less young nikkas fukkin wit either one than u think. I live in the BX and u would be surprised how many young nikkas don’t bang wit Jay like that. Matter fact I never asked u this. Where u from?
Wtf do jay z have to do with this shyt lol

I’m from Detroit and every time jay come here it’s a big deal. Nas not so much. Jay come to do little ceaser arena by himself while Nas doin the same venues as a joe Budden podcast.

Yes it more older cats at a Hov concert but it be tons of younger cats there. Jay is the exception brother

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka WHO do u know in real life that fukks with 50 currently? My nikka I personally know people who copped or atleast listened to Nas’ last 3 projects. Life Is Good was everywhere.

I’ll end this for you real quick with stats from the last year and not some bums you know

50 Cent did 1.1 Billion streams on Youtube in the last 12 months
y9qEG5R.jpg

Nas did 240 million
xOfKzak.jpg

Spotify & Apple Music same shyt

so tell me how he has more buzz than 50 musically