Supreme Court allows Texas to enforce immigration law

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Hours after the Supreme Court gave Texas officials permission to jail and prosecute migrants suspected of crossing the U.S. southern border without authorization, an appeals court late Tuesday blocked the state from enforcing its controversial immigration law known as SB4.

In a late-night order, a 5th Circuit Court of Appeals panel dissolved a pause that it issued in early March to suspend a lower court ruling that found SB4 to be unconstitutional.

Guess we can stop celebrating.

Imagine having Texas play a part in foreign policy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true buddy. You nikkas see something just automatically believe it :mjlol:

All the black people I've spoken to or associated with in my life, I've never known not one that didn't have an ID. Not one

Veteran
Daps
Someone already posted a story of an American citizen being deported, right? Granted he is Hispanic. But if Hispanics aren't the only ones crossing illegally, then why wouldn't this law also not apply to non Hispanics as well?

I'm not totally against this ruling but folks in here keep focusing on mexicans being the target when in recent years it's not just mexicans who have made up illegal or asylum crossings. Just like they can stop any brown person who they suspect of being an illegal Hispanic, perhaps consider if they decide to they can stop black skin individuals under the suspicion of being here illegal or asylum crossing as well. White Bubba cop can't tell the difference just like he thinks every Spanish speaking person is Mexican.

Not a guarantee it will happen but as I said, perhaps something worth thinking about.

If they're illegal get em outta here. Considering the vast majority of migrants are Hispanic, then this ain't a problem with me.

If they send a Black American across the border like y'all constantly fidgeting and sweating profusely about, they can file a lawsuit and sue. Me personally, I think ya'll are fear mongering.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true buddy. You nikkas see something just automatically believe it :mjlol:

All the black people I've spoken to or associated with in my life, I've never known not one that didn't have an ID. Not one
One of the dumbest posters on this site, absolute idiot.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
If they're illegal get em outta here. Considering the vast majority of migrants are Hispanic, then this ain't a problem with me.

If they send a Black American across the border like y'all constantly fidgeting and sweating profusely about, they can file a lawsuit and sue. Me personally, I think ya'll are fear mongering.

Since 2002, ICE has mistakenly identified at least 2,840 U.S. citizens for deportation and held at least 214 of these individuals in its custody. Many independent figures suggest this is a low estimate; higher estimates indicate that between 2003 and 2010, over 20,000 U.S. citizens were mistakenly detained or deported. These experiences can be devastating for individuals wrongly subjected to them.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
MKBHD better change that first name to MARCUS.

If you're black with any name that isn't Anglo? Good luck.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
i can just counter this pathetic copout with the Democrats' kryptonite question;

where the fukk are all these people supposed to live?
The homes of the Republican business owners that hire them.

Republicans stay outwardly opposed to shyt that they engage in and enjoy. Gay sex and illegal immigration are two examples.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The homes of the Republican business owners that hire them.

Republicans stay outwardly opposed to shyt that they engage in and enjoy. Gay sex and illegal immigration are two examples.
pathetic. the answer to every problem isn't crying about republicans

if you can't explain where these masses of illegal immigrants are supposed to live, in the middle of a housing shortage, then they dont need to be here. send them back :camby:

Veteran
Daps

@Kyle C. Barker
@Json

More people get struck by lightning every year than black Americans getting deported. I guess I shouldn't walk my black ass outside

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

The odds that one will be struck by lightning in the U.S. during one’s lifetime are 1 in 15,300. On average, 270 people in the U.S. are struck per year, and only about 10 percent of that number die from the event. Around the world, approximately 2,000 people are struck by lightning every year.