Supreme Court allows Texas to enforce immigration law

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
pathetic. the answer to every problem isn't crying about republicans

if you can't explain where these masses of illegal immigrants are supposed to live, in the middle of a housing shortage, then they dont need to be here. send them back :camby:
They killed a border bill containing everything they asked for. Of course they're the problem.

The bold is hilarious coming from you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They killed a border bill containing everything they asked for. Of course they're the problem.

The bold is hilarious coming from you.
blatant lying. but what can you expect, from a pathetic Dem bootlicker such as yourself

Biden fukked up simply by wrongly overturning Remain In Mexico. biden owns this, despite your allergy to calling out Democrats for...well, anything

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true buddy. You nikkas see something just automatically believe it :mjlol:

All the black people I've spoken to or associated with in my life, I've never known not one that didn't have an ID. Not one
It really shows you how little they think of black people to believe this would effect black people en masse like that. Every black person I know in real life is happy they being tough on Juan and Lupita, HYON's ese's I seen how y'all operate take yo bytch ass back to your country and fix your shyt and stop coming here and taking from us.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
blatant lying. but what can you expect, from a pathetic Dem bootlicker such as yourself

Biden fukked up simply by wrongly overturning Remain In Mexico. biden owns this, despite your allergy to calling out Democrats for...well, anything
You're a blatant liar who can't stop running interference for republicans. It's what your kind does best. Good thing this is all well documented to show who killed the border reform they asked for because Trump told them to.

When are you going to realize that it's people who look and sound exactly like you that are causing all of the problems in this country and everywhere else? Go lie down in the street and do something positive for the world for once.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a blatant liar who can't stop running interference for republicans. It's what your kind does best. Good thing this is all well documented to show who killed the border reform they asked for because Trump told them to.

When are you going to realize that it's people who look and sound exactly like you that are causing all of the problems in this country and everywhere else? Go lie down in the street and do something positive for the world for once.
i'll just ask you the same question, that ethers any Democrat shill trying to defend this;

where the fukk are all these people supposed to live, in the middle of a housing shortage?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i'll just ask you the same question, that ethers any Democrat shill trying to defend this;

where the fukk are all these people supposed to live, in the middle of a housing shortage?
I'm not here to have a civil conversation with you. To me, you're the parasite. fukk you and your concerns. And your questions. Go ask GOP leadership. Or Trump.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I live in Texas, and can't stand Abbot but I don't mind this. I'm open to a better solution, for the feds to get their shyt together. I'm even up for punishing employers...but bottom line I'm opposed to illegal immigration.

I hate how this has become a red/blue issue.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Mexico Condemns Texas Law, and Says It Will Not Accept Deportations From the State​

Mexico’s top diplomat for North America rejected the Supreme Court’s ruling, saying that immigration policy was something to be negotiated between federal governments.

People walk along a fence toward the Mexico border.

Mexican nationals walked across the Gateway International Bridge into Mexico after being deported by U.S. immigration authorities in 2021.Credit...John Moore/Getty Images

By Emiliano Rodríguez Mega

Reporting from Mexico City

• March 19, 2024
Mexico will not accept deportations made by Texas “under any circumstances,” the country’s foreign ministry said on Tuesday in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to allow Texas to arrest migrants who cross into the state without authorization.

The ministry condemned the state law, known as Senate Bill 4, saying it would separate families, violate the human rights of migrants and generate “hostile environments” for the more than 10 million people of Mexican origin living in Texas.

Mexico’s top diplomat for North America, Roberto Velasco Álvarez, rejected the ruling on the social media on Tuesday, saying that immigration policy was something to be negotiated between federal governments.

The Mexican government has severely criticized the measure since last year, and rejected the idea of local or state agencies, rather than federal authorities, detaining and returning migrants and asylum seekers to Mexican territory.

“Texas has taken a very combative stance,” said Rafael Fernández de Castro, director of the Center for U.S.-Mexican studies at the University of California, San Diego. “It’s only aggravating the problem because you violently close one part of the border, but others are still open.”

A senior Mexican foreign ministry official who was not allowed to speak publicly said that the Supreme Court ruling would not affect existing migration agreements between the two countries.

While Mexico has served as the United States’ immigration enforcer, often discouraging migrants from massing at the border, the country has also publicly pushed for two key policies to address the root causes that force people out of their home countries — such as poverty, violence, inequality and climate change — and expand regular pathways for migration.

Last week, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico said his administration was proposing that the Biden administration give legal status to at least five million undocumented Mexicans living and working in the United States.

He has also called on the United States to suspend sanctions against Venezuela and lift the blockade against Cuba, saying that such measures would reduce migration flows from those countries. And he has called proposals to build walls or close the border as “electoral propaganda.”

“Do you think the Americans and Mexicans will approve of this?” Mr. López Obrador said last month. “Companies cannot stand it. Maybe for a day, but not for a week.”