Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
What you're essentially saying is..."as a grown Black Man, you shouldn't be offended by the racist things that racists say on a message board who's primary source/target is Black Men".
:mjtf:

Mofos like to entertain and argue with p*ssy ass cac rice cac and c00n ass trolls. This one of the only boards that i know of that got somewhat of a large black following. If i wanted read and discuss with cacs talking on black issues and fukkery id go on ktt or reddit or some shyt :mjlol:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
What you're essentially saying is..."as a grown Black Man, you shouldn't be offended by the racist things that racists say on a message board who's primary source/target is Black Men".
:mjtf:

Ok. Expose them then. Tag the mods. Ain't no justification for that shyt :mjtf:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude needs to be banned for that "reparations ain't ever Gon happen" thread

he seems to have more support after making that thread, go figure. :unimpressed:

I still remember the original thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/asianthoughts-aka-goat-spokesperson-should-easily-win-wpoty.493059/

or was it one even before this one?

followed by this thread made by @VegasCAC
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...and-sp-cs-isnt-banned-receipts-inside.447370/

it's cool I call my fellow black men baboons all the time too, i'll holla at you baboons later. :troll:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Mofos like to entertain and argue with p*ssy ass cac rice cac and c00n ass trolls. This one of the only boards that i know of that got somewhat of a large black following. If i wanted read and discuss with cacs talking on black issues and fukkery id go on ktt or reddit or some shyt :mjlol:

Facts, breh. Straight facts. I like reading and posting on this board because there is a substantial amount of Black Men that I can relate to. I usually ignore the blatant imposters/posers, but this muthafukka @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman had to have his very own thread. If he is Black, he outta be ashamed of himself.

Dude needs to be banned for that "reparations ain't ever Gon happen" thread

:ohhh:

I haven't even seen this thread. This dude's got some dumplings on him to pull some shyt like that. But he doesn't have the nuts to admit that he's actually asian and stop posing.

Daps
he seems to have more support after making that thread, go figure. :unimpressed:

I still remember the original thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/asianthoughts-aka-goat-spokesperson-should-easily-win-wpoty.493059/

or was it one even before this one?

followed by this thread made by @VegasCAC
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...and-sp-cs-isnt-banned-receipts-inside.447370/

it's cool I call my fellow black men baboons all the time too, i'll holla at you baboons later. :troll:
someone expand on this please

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An appetizer...an example of him always trying to deflect the hateful and racist views that Asians have toward Blacks. See other examples below.

This is a decent sized post, but I have to just get this shyt off of my chest.

How this man has a +5,000 reputation and a dap/post ratio like that is mind boggling. It goes to show that there are other imposters and self hating Blacks on this very site that are in agreement with his bullshyt rhetoric. I had him on ignore for months, but I took him off because I wanted to see what racist shyt he was posting on that "Sen. Tom Cotton want to ban Chinese Students from Studying Science" thread.
:sas1:

Unsurprisingly, he was in that thread critiquing and criticizing Black Americans, yet caping for racist Asians. This Asian man seems to always post up in threads that mention other Asians, and constantly cape for them. We rarely see him in any other threads that mention other race relations. If it is a thread calling out Asians for racism, you know his ass is going to be in there talking down on Blacks, while defending racist Asians.
:patrice:

There is a subreddit on Reddit called "r/aznidentity". This is a racist Asian supremacist message board where they often post all sorts of racist things about Blacks. They talk down upon Blacks and look down upon us on that very subreddit. Take a look. It's disgusting. I firmly believe that @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is a regular poster over there. I can't prove it right now, but when I called him out in that "Sen.Tom Cotton" thread, he got in his feelings and was in fear of exposal. I firmly believe that he is a racist Asian man that posts there. HE NEVER DENIES BEING ASIAN OR POSTING ON THAT SUBREDDIT.

He then went on to block me because he knows that he has been exposed. If you real brehs (ADOS) want me to post up more quotes of @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman being a hypocritical racist Asian, I can. But many of you all know exactly what I'm talking about, and can go to the many Asian related threads to look for yourselves. Or just search his name in TheColi search bar.

What should we do about this, brehs? I've proposed us putting him on ignore en masse months ago. That way he will only be communicating with other people posing as Black Men and C00ns.

Don't Asians like himself beat Black women in their businesses? Aren't they forcing Blacks to sleep on the streets and beating up Nigerian diplomats over there in China? Blaming COVID-19 on Africans, knowing damn well that it originated in Wuhan? Not allowing Blacks into restaurants and other businesses? When asked about the way Blacks are treated in China, he states...

:mjpls: There isn't an "us". He is clearly an Asian man posing as a Black Man.

He clearly believes that us as Blacks should not be concerned about Asian's racism toward Blacks, while calling us "black asses".

:mjpls:

There are so many more posts. Please add on, brehs.

so you can’t prove it
But how do you know of a asian reddit shytting on black folk:jbhmm:

that is a very specific kind of subreddit :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm: