Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I just witnessed him do an on the spot hand test the other day

:deadmanny:

So you're saying that it is a possibility that he is a Black Man? How was this test conducted? There's some darker toned Asians, too.
:patrice:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The racist shyt that he constantly posts here isn't enough?
:francis:
He's done the hand test at least 3 times now. He said something outside of whatever echo chamber tone of the thread you pulled these quotes from and don't like it.

If you're going to tie him to some Asian subreddit have proof.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I still don't get how some of ya'll so called men have other men on ignore on a message forum

If you have to put someone on ignore, then a message forum ain't for you

What you're essentially saying is..."as a grown Black Man, you shouldn't be offended by the racist things that racists say on a message board who's primary source/target is Black Men".
:mjtf:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He's done the hand test at least 3 times now. He said something outside of whatever echo chamber tone of the thread you pulled these quotes from and don't like it.

If you're going to tie him to some Asian subreddit have proof.

Okay. Lets say that this poster is in fact, a Black Man (I HIGHLY fukkING DOUBT). It isn't a problem that he is a blatant anti-Black C00n? IF he is Black, it would be obvious that he is a Blasian or affiliated with racist Asians (girlfriend, baby-mom, etc.). Based upon what he posts here on TheColi, you think that what he posts is okay?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Okay. Lets say that this poster is in fact, a Black Man (I HIGHLY fukkING DOUBT). It isn't a problem that he is a blatant anti-Black C00n? IF he is Black, it would be obvious that he is a Blasian or affiliated with racist Asians (girlfriend, baby-mom, etc.). Based upon what he posts here on TheColi, you think that what he posts is okay?
Where are the anti black posts?
Like I said, he said something you don't like :unimpressed: