Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So why a reboot??? is this an elseworlds story???:what: wasnt cavil on board for MOS2??? why destroy something people was anticipating??? especially After justice league remastered?

:francis:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but after 3 movies of eh performance. Studios usually don’t keep sinking major money into projects.

Wonder Woman is batting 50% and she’s on shaky ground so you can imagine what Cavill’s Superman is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but after 3 movies of eh performance. Studios usually don’t keep sinking major money into projects.

Wonder Woman is batting 50% and she’s on shaky ground so you can imagine what Cavill’s Superman is.

I'm probably gonna sit this one out... I wanted MOS2 with brainiac...:camby:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The latina súper girl make sense now... just have him be another black kryptonian and start fresh

Miles morales has to become the blueprint how to do new people inheriting legacy titles

Miles gets to have his own experinces and support cast instead just retreading peter with a black actor.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm hearing it's going to be its own thing like the Pattinson batman

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supes can be black but I just wouldn’t make him clark kent, they should do an alternate universe where they got a fresh slate

Yep a black kryptonian with a different name, upbringing, etc

It would be a complete waste of time to do the usual Clark, working at Daily Planet, raised by the Kent’s in Kansas, battling Lex Luther.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why are people talking like this is confirmed? Did I miss something? :gucci:
Only thing that is confirmed is Abrams and Coates being attached. All the black Superman shyt is rumors.

Folks so busy talking about how they feel about this black Superman possibility that it really isn't being communicated enough that this Abrams/Coates pairing is spelling disaster.