Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Aquaman made a $ 1 billion? :what:
:dead:

This is the rub off factor of Super hero movies that Marvel is killing with.
Cant be, every marvel film would do a billy if that were the case. Like I said the only Capt movie that made over a billy was Civil War and that had everyone in it. None of the Thor movies have made a billy, Doctor Strange and Ant Man not even close.

The first Suicide Squad movie made almost the same money as Guardians of the Galaxy and that looked like crap from the very start.

DC characters are just flat out a bigger fukking deal :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think they fukked their timeline and shyt too much for mos2 a reboot is needed imo
Timeline is easy just set all films 3 years after Justice League Snyder cut:yeshrug:Leave the ending the same where we see all the leaguers go about their separate ways until the next teammup. Then just focus on the solos which they are currently doing. After say... a year after Black Adam drops then start planting seeds for a JL 2. I suppose Flashpoint if that truly drops can just fix everything too:pachaha:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm not interested in a black Superman movie. If they want a black superhero movie then do Icon from Milestone, Static Shock, or a completely original black superhero.

Definitely not interested in Coates being involved and Michael B. Jordan playing Superman.

Can WB stop fukking around and give us Man of Steel 2 already?!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Cant be, every marvel film would do a billy if that were the case. Like I said the only Capt movie that made over a billy was Civil War and that had everyone in it. None of the Thor movies have made a billy, Doctor Strange and Ant Man not even close.

The first Suicide Squad movie made almost the same money as Guardians of the Galaxy and that looked like crap from the very start.

DC characters are just flat out a bigger fukking deal :heh:
Which is why a lot of em being crap is frustrating. That potential :wow:
You imagine a proper justice league movie would rake in :wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm not interested in a black Superman movie. If they want a black superhero movie then do Icon from Milestone, Static Shock, or a completely original black superhero.

Definitely not interested in Coates being involved and Michael B. Jordan playing Superman.

Can WB stop fukking around and give us Man of Steel 2 already?!
Static and the other milestone properties will probably go on HBO Max

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
At this point as long as the people making it understand the character i'll be happy.........Snyder's Superman/Batman movies had too much shyt that was just against everything the character's stand for. :unimpressed:

idk why people want his version of the Justice League movie that shyt is going to be trash.
He getting paid to do it again too :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He getting paid to do it again too :mjlol:

Yeap i don't even need to see it to know it's going to be trash. :unimpressed:

make superhero movies where the supposed heroes kill more people than they save:mindblown:

VdmjZ2F.gif

Superman "the boy scout " committing petty theft on screen :mjtf:

6wiV.gif

I'm not even one of those "it has to be like the comic" guys. I don't mind changes if they make sense in the story or w the character like Thanos being a simp in the comics vs the backstory of his home world leading to the snap.

I don't even know if im describing what I mean correctly but shyt just felt wrong in his movies. :hubie:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
But even still, I'd be comfortable if he just wouldn't work on this altogether
You just know he'll find a way to put a mystery box in there :scust:
Abrams is buns but Coates is cool. Just use the Superman Birthright story by Mark Waid as a blueprint for the Clark Kent/Superman characterization.