Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka pm me or something

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ok man.... but before I say this.

I don’t want no smoke (not from you but just anyone lurkers that may see what’s about to be said):mjlol:

I’m not stanning.

But as I said earlier in here.

From the first ep.... I came in with the

LOWEST

Of low expectations..... and after that first ep walked away with a great appreciation for this show.

Loke Chris Reeves will always be my fav CK/SM, but this dude is now my 2nd fav and the 2hr debut of this show was better than MOS.

even that last 2 eps after been dope. Like I wish the DCU movies would’ve been more like this and at this point I’m cool is they never make a Superman movie and we just get 6+ season of this show.

And again. I thought I was gonna hate it cuz I thought dude was corny in Supergirl and I thought Brandon Route Superman outshined him in the crossovers.

But this guy and this show won me over

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ok man.... but before I say this.

I don’t want no smoke (not from you but just anyone lurkers that may see what’s about to be said):mjlol:

I’m not stanning.

But as I said earlier in here.

From the first ep.... I came in with the

LOWEST

Of low expectations..... and after that first ep walked away with a great appreciation for this show.

Loke Chris Reeves will always be my fav CK/SM, but this dude is now my 2nd fav and the 2hr debut of this show was better than MOS.

even that last 2 eps after been dope. Like I wish the DCU movies would’ve been more like this and at this point I’m cool is they never make a Superman movie and we just get 6+ season of this show.

And again. I thought I was gonna hate it cuz I thought dude was corny in Supergirl and I thought Brandon Route Superman outshined him in the crossovers.

But this guy and this show won me over

that's it? :dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
160792414_3313231478776631_3091463730553560348_n.jpg

But but superman is boring

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I mean I know Oliver died. Green Arrow obviously isn't on anymore :russ:

But you didn't answer any of my other questions?

Long story short... because of Crisis, EVERYTHING and everyone received a soft retcon. There's no speed force. There is still technically a multiverse, but no one is now aware of it. All of history has been changed up. Most of these things are addressed in The Flash if you really want to know the details. But supposedly this version of Superman is a retcon due to crisis.

Daps
Long story short... because of Crisis, EVERYTHING and everyone received a soft retcon. There's no speed force. There is still technically a multiverse, but no one is now aware of it. All of history has been changed up. Most of these things are addressed in The Flash if you really want to know the details. But supposedly this version of Superman is a retcon due to crisis.

No speed force? :ohhh::dwillhuh:

how does that work?

and did they just wipe Oliver out of existence? Did the Green Arrow never exist in this new universe? :gucci:

and what about my Legends? You telling me the Crisis erased the Legends of rukkery? :gucci:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No speed force? :ohhh::dwillhuh:

how does that work?

and did they just wipe Oliver out of existence? Did the Green Arrow never exist in this new universe? :gucci:

and what about my Legends? You telling me the Crisis erased the Legends of rukkery? :gucci:
Green Arrow existed but is dead

Legends are still around

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I hate what the Arrowverse has become but it sounds like this is decent so I'll give it a shot I guess:ehh:

It's still fukk Flash forever tho:pacspit: