'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Jordans bs telling Superman he wish he wasn't around still got me feeling a way. :mjlol::mjlol:Your pops is Superman the guy has to protect an entire planet while raising your irresponsible ungrateful ass:hhh:Someone currently is trying to kill your Mom and your brother is still trying to look out for you despite football being HIS dream. Little shyt :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
CW shows and ridiculously misplaced priorities name a better duo :scust:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Almost everyone so far is a borderline terrible person but Jon. I expected him to be a douchbag bro but he's more mature than most of the adult cast.
Who is terrible??:dwillhuh: Jon and Jordan are teenagers they're going to be emotional :mjlol:Clark and Lois have to raise superpowered kids while dealing with fukkery that being Superman brings. Lana's husband is a dikkhead:yeshrug:Lois pops is starting to really be an asswhole :jbhmm:That company is clearly corrupt :mjlol::mjlol:Lex? Jury is out still:jbhmm:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Who is terrible??:dwillhuh: Jon and Jordan are teenagers they're going to be emotional :mjlol:Clark and Lois have to raise superpowered kids while dealing with fukkery that being Superman brings. Lana's husband is a dikkhead:yeshrug:Lois pops is starting to really be an asswhole :jbhmm:That company is clearly corrupt :mjlol::mjlol:Lex? Jury is out still:jbhmm:
Lois pops in the comic legit evil :picard:
They probably change it here

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jordan doesn't deserve a brother like Jonathan . That a good big bro. No jealousy over powers just trying to help him out. Even when he joins the football team taking the shine he says let him play.

Jordan would be school shooter status without Jon.

Edit: had the names mixed up

Last edited: