'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm hesitant to watch because it's a cw show but they did do small ville so.... in

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I really appreciate the fight scene. He realized brute strength alone wouldn’t cut it, so he then utilized multiple powers to get the win.
I had to stop myself from using real world logic on a comic book show aimed at kids.
My logical brain was like "where did all that ice come from when Superman used his super breath??" It's not like he sprayed him with water first...ice just magically appeared.

I'm not actually complaining, but it looked like something SubZero could do in Mortal Kombat :troll:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea she played the main chars wife on Grimm an she been a tooth pick lol
How was that show? I watched the first ep a few years ago and felt like it aged badly.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Also is his sons going to do anything but whine and pout about EVERYTHING!

He thinks Superman is lame until he finds out it’s his father

then is mad he never told him

then he is mad he can’t go to school until he learns how to use his powers

only to be mad that he doesn’t have real powers

he hates football until he sees it as a way to get attention from the girl

then gets mad every calls him out on his hypocrisy of not liking sports. like Clarke needs to teach this due how to man up

Loken

All Star
Daps
How was that show? I watched the first ep a few years ago and felt like it aged badly.

i enjoyed it the first few seasons was def better then the last few idk what the hell they was thinking at the end a that shyt :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jordans bs telling Superman he wish he wasn't around still got me feeling a way. :mjlol::mjlol:Your pops is Superman the guy has to protect an entire planet while raising your irresponsible ungrateful ass:hhh:Someone currently is trying to kill your Mom and your brother is still trying to look out for you despite football being HIS dream. Little shyt :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Just realized Narducci is co producing this. So there is faith there. Might watch.