'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo candice's father was fukking lucky asf... :pachaha: you punch his son, threaten his wife with a gun and you got off LIGHT with a slamming on the table... this dude is a virtual god and could have easily smashed your brain into a million pieces...:laff:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This scene is dope and all but why the fukk are Lana and her family at the diner in that moment?

I know she was apologizing for slapping Sarah, and I get the idea of having a discussion on 'neutral ground' during a family spat like this, but why do it in the diner? In a town like Smallville, that diner is the equivalent of the town's hangout spot. Imagine what kind of scandal would have occurred if somebody overheard that the mayor slapped her own daughter in the face. And this is after she went through a public cheating scandal and divorce as she was running, and the fact that Sarah attempted suicide a few years prior.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't know why we're supposed to feel sorry that Lana slapped Sarah in the face. Sarah been needing that slap for three goddamn seasons. :stopitslime:

Jonathan needs to dump that white trash chick before she gets him killed or some shyt.

Praying John Henry smashes Lana for the culture. fukk that right-wing MAGA self-hating Latino Kyle. Motherfukker was definitely at the Capitol on January 6. 🙏🏿
All of this.

Rayzah

Daps
Why is this this show so dark and sad now? It’s supposed to be a happy super hero family light drama. I feel like I’m watching this is us.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Why is this this show so dark and sad now? It’s supposed to be a happy super hero family light drama. I feel like I’m watching this is us.
Yeah, if you notice..the main theme of this season seems to be 'loss'. Divorce, breakups, deaths, etc

They also went heavy with the cancer storyline. Lois is just starting treatment, so it's only going to get worse.

Rayzah

Daps
Yeah, if you notice..the main theme of this season seems to be 'loss'. Divorce, breakups, deaths, etc

They also went heavy with the cancer storyline. Lois is just starting treatment, so it's only going to get worse.
Yeah that what I’m talking about, the cancer story is too real. They are making sure to include all the gritty details. I’m wondering if one of the writers Or show runners are recreating their life. This sad as shyt ain’t from the comics

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah that what I’m talking about, the cancer story is too real. They are making sure to include all the gritty details. I’m wondering if one of the writers Or show runners are recreating their life. This sad as shyt ain’t from the comics
What?

The entire premise of the show was them moving back because Ma Kent died and Clark had kind of abandoned her.

The only thing different is that they don’t have some world-ender villain as the main antagonist.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scenes at Mannheim's cancer center almost looked like a completely different show. So glad they didn't have that weird dark reddish-brown tint that all the Smallville scenes have.

Glad they introduced the previous mayor's son. I was wondering how Lana slapping Sarah would have played out in the town if the last mayor was still alive. I expect Junior to find out at some point and cause a shyt show.

I don't like this Matteo kid at all. This dude's a goddamn stalker. First he's :noah: over some girl who wasn't at his school for a whole day, then he tracks her down several towns away, buys a suit for her dance and damn near SAs her on the dance floor. :scust:

I liked the scenes of Sam and Nat tho. I didn't expect them to get that close that fast. In fact, I thought he'd get super overprotective of Nat hanging out with Matteo, and then Nat going, "You're not my real grandpa! :pacspit:"

I wanted Jonathan to break up with Candace but not over volunteering at the fire station. :mjlol:

Have I mentioned how much I fukking hate Kyle? This is the only Latino Kyle in the DCU we fukk with: