'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Damn, i hate when they skip a week, i had to catch up.

Cancer storyline is still heavy. I hope they don't magically cure it in 1 episode

Yeah you knew that was Bruno's kid. He's in Metropolis & no one's questioning him about his hairline 🥴

Smallville is literally small. Just one movie theatre, everyone's dating each other. I see Jon getting close with his brother's ex

Speaking of Bruno & his fam. Can you imagine if Black Lightning had to deal with this version 😔

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn, i hate when they skip a week, i had to catch up.

Cancer storyline is still heavy. I hope they don't magically cure it in 1 episode

Yeah you knew that was Bruno's kid. He's in Metropolis & no one's questioning him about his hairline 🥴

Smallville is literally small. Just one movie theatre, everyone's dating each other. I see Jon getting close with his brother's ex

Speaking of Bruno & his fam. Can you imagine if Black Lightning had to deal with this version 😔
Tobias would've caught an aneurysm :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is this the first non-Kryptonian/XK-related "metahuman" that we have seen in THIS particular universe?

Also...I know we're not really supposed to question this, but if Bruno has Bizarro Superman's body, shouldn't he at least think Clark looks 'familiar' ? I can imagine people not recognizing Clark if they've only seen Superman from a distance, but they're sitting on a body that looks just like Clark. (I know every version of Superman expects you to just accept this, but you have to admit this is stretching it a little)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have known Matteo was Mannheim's son. I knew I didn't like that little fukker. He was laying on the simp good guy act way too thick.

"Sir my mother taught me to respect women and I'm more scared of her than you 🤓" Boy if you don't shut the fukk up :camby:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chad L. Coleman is becoming one of my favorite actors. He's just so good at playing that b*stard that you love to hate. :wow:

Even better that you can actually see his face and his raw facial expressions, unlike on The Orville where he was caked in Moclan makeup.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
avengers-2-trailer-gif-9.gif

IN :mjcry: