'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The Superman visuals in this show aregreat.. I wonder why they turned this show into a family drama and what was the point in removing it from the Arrowverse and acting like none of the previous events happened

Easier story to tell, Arrowverse dying, and quite frankly they don't need the Arrowverse.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
One of the worst tropes in comics, superhero tv shows, movies, etc is the fact that no technology can beat cancer. All that super advanced Kryptonian technology and there ain't shyt that can help Lois? How fukking convenient :dead:
Wouldn’t it be lazy writing for Kryptonian( an entirely different species) to have tech to cure a specific Earth disease?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn’t it be lazy writing for Kryptonian( an entirely different species) to have tech to cure a specific Earth disease?
So Kryptonians didn't have cancer treatment either? I'd expect that if they did that it would work on humans too. Since Kryptonians and Humans can procreate.

But you know, let the storyline rock. Cancer awareness never hurt anyone.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So Kryptonians didn't have cancer treatment either? I'd expect that if they did that it would work on humans too. Since Kryptonians and Humans can procreate.

But you know, let the storyline rock. Cancer awareness never hurt anyone.
Monkeys and humans have similar biological structures. But monkeys don’t really get cancer let alone a specific kind of cancer. So there is no need to create a treatment for a monkey cancer

But like you said…let the story just work on its own terms

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Monkeys and humans have similar biological structures. But monkeys don’t really get cancer let alone a specific kind of cancer. So there is no need to create a treatment for a monkey cancer

But like you said…let the story just work on its own terms
You're arguing something somewhat different.

Since kryptonians were in space and got around all types of radiation, it would seem quite possible that they'd have that problem and solved it already.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You saying humans and monkeys can procreate? :picard::scust:

Since kryptonians were in space and got around all types of radiation, it would seem quite possible that they'd have that problem and solved it already.
China has created a human monkey hybrid embryo but that’s beside the point.

Krypton couldn’t escape its own destruction or find out they were empowered by a yellow Sun so I’m not sure where you are getting they were around all kinds of radiation.

I’m saying they haven’t established Krypton was some super advanced medical society.

Just saying they have tech we don’t so they should have a cure is just making up an excuse to look for a problem.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Krypton couldn’t escape its own destruction or find out they were empowered by a yellow Sun so I’m not sure where you are getting they were around all kinds of radiation.

I’m saying they haven’t established Krypton was some super advanced medical society.

Just saying they have tech we don’t so they should have a cure is just making up an excuse to look for a problem.

Depending on the story, Brainiac lied, Kryptonian High Council was being stupid, or the disaster came out of nowhere and there was no time to evacuate.

We're around all types of radiation due to technology all the time now. What makes you think Kryptonians weren't?

You can make buildings out of crystal and download your parents into sentient holograms but you somehow you're not a super advanced medical society???

Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Depending on the story, Brainiac lied, Kryptonian High Council was being stupid, or the disaster came out of nowhere and there was no time to evacuate.

We're around all types of radiation due to technology all the time now. What makes you think Kryptonians weren't?

You can make buildings out of crystal and download your parents into sentient holograms but you somehow you're not a super advanced medical society???

Your last sentence doesn't make sense.
Superman and Lois never established any of those things about Brainiac or the council or the time line of destruction( why would a space exploring culture not have more people off world at all times in your rational ).You’re just mashing up different Superman stories to justify a made up argument.John Henry multiverse is specific to this show as an example.

You realize AI and crystal holograms have nothing to do with a specific field of research like medical science?

Just saying the word science as a catch all which is the lazy writing I was talking about.

Why didn’t Kryton create a cure for kryptonite radiation….

Also even if they had the tech, how would a planet millions of miles away with entirely different minerals, construction techniques, and atmosphere make a tech that could be replicated on another planet without those same materials and techniques :hubie:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why we're supposed to feel sorry that Lana slapped Sarah in the face. Sarah been needing that slap for three goddamn seasons. :stopitslime:

Jonathan needs to dump that white trash chick before she gets him killed or some shyt.

Praying John Henry smashes Lana for the culture. fukk that right-wing MAGA self-hating Latino Kyle. Motherfukker was definitely at the Capitol on January 6. 🙏🏿

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know why we're supposed to feel sorry that Lana slapped Sarah in the face. Sarah been needing that slap for three goddamn seasons. :stopitslime:

Jonathan needs to dump that white trash chick before she gets him killed or some shyt.

Praying John Henry smashes Lana for the culture. fukk that right-wing MAGA self-hating Latino Kyle. Motherfukker was definitely at the Capitol on January 6. 🙏🏿

John Henry gonna break lana's back.... :bryan: :blessed: cant wait...