'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Jonathan actor looks kinda :wrist:

Some people said they recasted him because the first actor didn't want to play Jonathan as bi like he was in the comics. :mjlol:

Breh that was hitting on Natalie was low key kinda corny. Outchea running an APB for a chick he saw at school once. Ol

ass. :scust:

Chad L. Coleman playing another piece of shyt. :wow: Hope he doesn't get death threats for this role like he did when he played Klyden on The Orville. :lupe:

Lois has CANCER?!:damn: Hope this isn't some lame way to write the actress out of the show.

Maybe I missed something, but it's obvious Dr. Irons is Onomatopoeia, right? That voice distortion didn't even try to hide it.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow i didnt see the lois thing coming...:mjcry:

EDIT: sidenote Lana was looking scrumptious in those jeans and white tank top.. John is gonna beat them cheeks its inevitable you can see them geting closer.. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
New Jonathan actor looks kinda :wrist:

Some people said they recasted him because the first actor didn't want to play Jonathan as bi like he was in the comics. :mjlol:

Breh that was hitting on Natalie was low key kinda corny. Outchea running an APB for a chick he saw at school once. Ol

ass. :scust:

Chad L. Coleman playing another piece of shyt. :wow: Hope he doesn't get death threats for this role like he did when he played Klyden on The Orville. :lupe:

Lois has CANCER?!:damn: Hope this isn't some lame way to write the actress out of the show.

Maybe I missed something, but it's obvious Dr. Irons is Onomatopoeia, right? That voice distortion didn't even try to hide it.

Was attacking Irons and Lana impossible

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This new superboy cac is one of the most generic cac I've ever seen on television. I actively forget he's on screen when he's not talking. He triggers a loss of object permanence in people.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
marvel-iron-man.gif

IN!

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Superman visuals in this show aregreat.. I wonder why they turned this show into a family drama and what was the point in removing it from the Arrowverse and acting like none of the previous events happened