Superheroes doing their best impersonation of Ironman, being the norm now...

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
im very happy with thor, hulk, cap, spiderman and ironman... i think all the actors play them perfectly.

hulk/thor are sposed to be funny to me. love their interactions on the cartoon its the best part.

i mean... starlord..yea, it def takes the comedy formula to new heights tho.. antman they went comedy route i think that was only way that was gonna work. a boring antman flick was last thing we needed. deadpool is just natural.

idk i know what your saying and i do feel they put too much comedy in, but between marvel all together and deadpool/wolverine; i think they ve done a great job at castinga nd setting the tone for these films.

theres no comedy in daredevil or punisher for the most part. wolverine wasnt really a comedy character even tho he was always quick witted with the comebacks. sides the ones i lised which are already supposed to be comedy, only antman stands out to me and thats only cause the character isnt exactly a comedy character but the pretense of antman itself is funny (ie. shrinking/giant thomas the trains,talkin to bugs).

hawkeye too serious in movies if anything ... thor was always a drunken warrior, its built for comedy so honestly i dont see it as a problem in marvel whatsoever.

so strange and antman...i would have preferred a more serious strange but i think its coming. he was originally like stark, they are transitiong for the long game.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what OP said. I agree with him.

No....they understood every word that was said. They let biases and the monopolization of Hollywood and super cliche formulas be the norm. This is the future that they wanted.....and future generations will pinpoint what went wrong with mainstream films.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No....they understood every word that was said. They let biases and the monopolization of Hollywood and super cliche formulas be the norm. This is the future that they wanted.....and future generations will pinpoint what went wrong with mainstream films.
:umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
muthafukka just be talking out his ass.
"little to no comedy."

mmmm hmmm
:beli:

It didn't have any of the corny jokes and one liners you and your retarded friends love. It was a script with weight and stakes. You and the 3 fags who follow you around are dumb as fukk :mjlol:

If the four of you ever agreed with me then I'd know something went terribly wrong :russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Disney’s bout to destroy the movie business :ohhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It didn't have any of the corny jokes and one liners you and your retarded friends love. It was a script with weight and stakes. You and the 3 fags who follow you around are dumb as fukk :mjlol:

If the four of you ever agreed with me then I'd know something went terribly wrong :russ:
saysumthinfunnymike negged you for your post in the thread Superheroes doing their best impersonation of Ironman, being the norm now.... With the following comment: nope

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
these dudes are gonna keep seeing the movies just like all the other people who enjoy the “formula”.

I didn't watch Thor Ragnorak or Justice League tho so how that work :pachaha:

Oh this is the guy who put people he disagreed with on ignore right?

lame ass :mjlol:

check this guy out @Dominic Brehetto he's trying to make a comeback