"Supergirl" TV show thread

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just watching this now. Why does every CW show need that corny ass intro on every one of these shows?

Black Jimmy Olsen lol

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
So i guess its a given us "Arrow" and "Flash" fans watching this tonight?
7VN5Ep5.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
but.....its not a CW show :dwillhuh:

was there anything different from the pilot that leaked months ago tho brehs? if not i'll just catch the 2nd ep next week

Supposedly the same guy who produced this show confirmed the supergirl show exists in the same timeline and world as arrow and flash...

flash-n-sggg.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Supposedly the same guy who produced this show confirmed the supergirl show exists in the same timeline and world as arrow and flash...

flash-n-sggg.jpg
i know all this :what:....but they already said they'll never be on the show and it still doesnt change the face that one network is called CBS and the other is CW :comeon:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching it and thought it was solid as a pilot episode :ehh:

I appreciate the fact they didn't really waste much time on origin story and got right into the action with her becoming Supergirl, getting the costume, establishing the threats, etc. I also thought the special effects were good for a TV budget, it will be interesting to see if they can keep it up on a weekly basis.

Melissa Benoist seemed to do well in the title role, not really knowing much about the comic character. The show seems to be on the cheesy/lighter side which makes sense with the character I suppose. As someone who watches a lot of comic book shows everything felt familiar for the most part, from the setup to the supporting cast. The real test will be how they develop the supporting players on the show and make it different from everything else besides having a girl hero.

Hopefully for the show, Kara's aunt turns out to be a good villain. One of the main reasons Flash was so great the 1st season was the villain.

I'll stick with it for now to see how it develops.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont give a shyt about all the technicalities breh, its a cbs show :francis:.....if someone ask what channel its on u not gonna say the parent company of the CW :francis:

It's on CBS, but CW is part of CSB too. No different from ESPN and ESPN 2 or CNN and HLN. You saw them putting The Flash commercials on there. Just call it as what it is, a show that easily is something you'll see on CW but because of the bigger budget it's on the parent network.