"Supergirl" TV show thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching this episode, since the move to CW you can tell the writing has taken a back seat. A lot of shyt is happening without any foreshadowing or proper exposition. Feelin funny about defending this show now

The show is really bad now, I liked season 1. The dynamic between Kara and Kat was pretty funny for what it was. It's over now

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The DEO is a shytty organization. How do you find an outpost full of people completely drained of all their life yet just let the lone survivor stroll out of your alien compound without keeping him for observation or anything?

Alex's coming out has been awkward as fukk.

Jimmy's Guardian suit ended up looking better on TV than in photos.

Mon-El and Kara have zero chemistry.

They should have used The Parasite look from All-Star Superman where he gets all fat and gluttonous as he absorbs more power.

Its kinda racist that this show is making White and Green Martians so different that they can't even give blood without bad side effects.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its kinda racist that this show is making White and Green Martians so different that they can't even give blood without bad side effects.

The white and green martians are from the same planet but are a subset of martians that probably evolved differently... Miss Martian knew her blood would save him BUT she is a white martian her blood is probably interacting with his very aggressively. It's like matching different blood types for humans it's blood but it's not A is not compatible with O.... She knows this... :sadcam: you didnt notice how his hand was shaking?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Muscle for hire..
Shots at the god Luke:patrice:
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png

Kara still on that :mjpls: shyt
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png
what else would she suspect from a...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I thought The Guardian suit looked pretty good :ehh:, but James/Winn not telling Kara about it is something that has been done to death on superhero shows. Even if there reasoning made some sense.

Cadmus has Mon-El now, just when he was starting to be a good person :bryan:

Ethan from Lost always showing up in shows as the creepy bad guy :skip:

I wonder when Jon is going to realize he has that White Martian blood flowing through him :sas1:

I actually liked the fact that Maggie didn't immediately hook up with Alex, as it makes sense she wouldn't jump into a relationship w/someone just out of the closet :hubie:

Yea that seems more realistic, she wants to make sure that chick aint going through a faze and that she knows what she is doing, I mean she is like dating a virgin or someone who has never dated before. Maybe she is doing it for the better, as cold as it may seem.. They will be smashing by the end of the season.
So this chick was introduced solely to get Alex to come out the closet so CW has a gay on every show?:hubie:
Mon-El of course gets kidnapped:stopitslime::martin:
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png

I mean you say that like they are allup in your face with it.. Legends of tomorrow or the flash ever really highlights and gay characters, I dont even know who is gay on those shows other than Sara and she aint fukking anyone right now, so I find it hard to feel like they are pandering or doing anything wrong with keeping their cast diverse... However it would be some bullshyt if they just wrote her off and never went back to it ever again, then I would be with you

I knew Alex was gay from the jump :mjlol:

I mean you never see her with anybody, they did kind of have her semi flirt with ole boy in season one. But she seem like one of them chicks who is all about work and never has time to date, it makes sense that they chose her

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She's got that "vibe". She's a tomboy, works with a bunch of guys but has never been romantic with them or flirts, works non stop etc. Her and Sara from LOT have the same "vibe" even though Sara is more open with it now.
You are talkin as someone with the benefit of hearing the new revelation.. Sure she was a tough chick and they made her the normal character to balance out kara's quirky, wide eyed girlie girl persona. But that doesn't automatically equal lesbian, Jon jonz was all about business in s1 too and rebuffed senator Miranda crane's attempt to ask him out did that mean he was a queer?they were obviously dropping anvils between her and Maxwell Lord.

She is usually this efficient operative then one sitting with him she'd become flustered making mistakes giving up classified secrets, clearly a telltale sign there was an attraction under the surface. This lesbo stuff was never on the the cards like most things this season they are just making it up as they go along

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She's got that "vibe". She's a tomboy, works with a bunch of guys but has never been romantic with them or flirts, works non stop etc. Her and Sara from LOT have the same "vibe" even though Sara is more open with it now.
I'd say that Supergirl is the most unintentionally homoerotic show on TV.
Alex was giving off lesbian vibes last season. Lena Luthor looks like she wants to dive between Supergirl's legs every time they have a scene together. And while Supergirl has no romantic chemistry with either Jimmy Olsen or Mon-El, both dudes seem like one late night and a few too many cocktails away from bending Winn over a table at DEO HQ.:dame: