"Supergirl" TV show thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Well that was predictable :mjgrin:

I don't have a problem with the Les-Bi-Honest sub-story but they could have gradually introduced this.
All these relationships are happening at warp speed.
Makes you wonder if the shows writers/producers don't believe in the longevity of the show:francis:
James better not get CurbStomped again next episode:mjgrin:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Mon-El/Mike got Tessmacher giving up the credit card and panties on the first day :mjgrin:. I'm glad they didn't try to shoehorn him into working at Catco as Clark Kent light, there has to be better jobs in National City than being an intern. Maybe the strip club he was looking at could use a bouncer :troll:.

Alex ready for Maggie to turn her out :steviej:

Low level thug thought he was going to snitch on Cadmus lady :umad:, till she came thru with the drive by brain melts :bryan:.

Winn giving James the :hubie:treatment, until he realized he was serious about helping people.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Intergang Light got fukked up.... :mjlol:

They thought they was gonna snitch and get a deal with the DA.... :heh: C'mon son...

James didnt look half bad out there fighting them... :ehh: Give him a supersuit and he'd might actually whoop some ass... Also he gets powers in the comics regardless...:wow:

Alex wanna play for the other team on some lesbian curious hijinks now?!? :jbhmm:

I'm calling it now.... Mon-El and Kara gonna fukk... and Winn and Lana Luthor both being brainy gonna hit it off...